Step by step guide to troubleshoot McAfee Download Errorby Biden Mel Support Phone UK +44 8003689064 Toll Free Number
When it comes to providing comprehensive protection to PC, Mac, Android, or iOS, then McAfee antivirus is the only choice to keep your device safe and secure. It protects yourself and the entire family against advanced malware, virus, spyware, and Ransomware attacks and keeps you on the top of identity and privacy.
Sometimes, you might get stuck while downloading McAfee antivirus and there are lots of causes behind it. Before going ahead with the steps to Troubleshoot McAfee Download Error, let’s have a look at the PC installation preparation procedure.
Prepare PC for Installation
You will need to conduct step 1 and 2 and then, install your McAfee Software
Step 1: Make sure that Windows is updated and this step helps to avoid errors with the McAfee software while and after installation
- First of all, click on the Start icon that appears on the lower-left of the Windows Desktop
- In the search field and then, Type Windows Update and then press Enter
- Click on the option that says Check for updates and after that, follow the on-screen instructions.
Windows downloads and applies the important updates
- You also can follow the steps in the Microsoft Windows Update
- Uninstall the existing security software and remove any existing security program like firewalls, and antivirus even if there is an old McAfee
Step 2: Download and run the McAfee Pre-Install Tool and this step will prepare your PC for the McAfee software installation. You can download and run the Pre-Install Tool, follow the below-given steps to do the same.
- First of all, download the Pre-Install Tool and save the file to a temporary location like your desktop
- Then, double-click on the Pre-Install_Tool.exe file and then, follow the on-screen instructions
- Now you will see a warning notification and there, you will need to click on Ok to agree with the changes
- When the Preinstall Tool completes, you have to click on Ok and then, click on Close
- After that, you have to restart your computer and then, you are all set to download McAfee antivirus
McAfee Antivirus Download Fails with Error
Error: Download cannot continue (No Internet Connection)
This error indicates an internet error and a network issue can cause McAfee download to fail or disconnect
If you see this error, you will need to follow a few steps given below
Switch the internet connection of your device and check if you have good network connectivity. The downloading procedure requires good connectivity and if there is no internet connection.
Error: Unable to Continue Installation – Error 0
This error will indicate the problem with the McAfee installer that wasn’t able to download a file that is required to finish the installation. To fix this issue, conduct the below-given steps.
- You will need to use a different web browser to download the McAfee download security product installation package
- After that, retry the installation by using the updated downloaded package and if the installation fails, then this is the time to resolve the DNS issues
In case, if you are still stuck with the downloading procedure then, this is the time to contact the experts for instant help regarding the downloading procedure.
Error: Download is taking too long to finish
If your McAfee is taking too long to download then, the time it takes will depend on how fast the web connection is and how fast the processor is working. Although the downloading process takes 5-10 minutes if it is taking too long to finish then, there might be an issue with your internet connection or you have to update your Windows OS.
These steps should fix the downloading error and if the error still persists then, you will need to call McAfee Customer Care Number UK to get in touch with the technical experts. They have knowledge of McAfee-related configuration and setup so they will help you out.
Source Url: https://supportukphonenumber.weebly.com/blog/step-by-step-guide-to-troubleshoot-mcafee-download-error
Created on Apr 15th 2021 02:29. Viewed 350 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.