Spice Board Registration and Renewal Certificateby Corpseed Ites Provide Legal Service to Business
Spices Board is an Indian government regulatory body. It is the primary organization for the progression as well as the global promotion of Indian spices. The Board works as an international hub between the Indian merchants and the importers abroad. Spices Board was established in 1987 following the Spices Board Act 1986 with the former Cardamom Board 1968 and Spices Export Promo Council 1960.
· Analysis, Development, and also Order of domestic product of Small & Huge Cardamom
· Post-harvest development of all seasonings
· Support organic production, handling as well as accreditation of spices
· Expansion of spices in the North East
· The stipulation of basic assessment solutions
· Promote exports of all spices via:-.
· Innovation up gradation.
· Quality up rank.
· Brand promotion.
· Experiment & product development.
· Quality qualification and also policy.
· Consolidation of exporters.
· Putting together & documents of trade information.
· Arrangement of inputs to the Central Government on policy issues associated with the import & export of spices
Services for exporters/importers
· Aids exporters and importers get mutual contact.
· Recognizes apt supply sources for the particular needs of importers.
· Procedures and also forwards foreign trade inquiries to genuine merchants.
· Arranges a common platform for Indian merchants and international buyers through exhibitions and conferences.
· Check complaints from importers for specific and precautionary activity.
· Center the high-quality improvement programs for Indian spices.
· Manage comprehensive and upgraded data financial institutions for exporters and importers.
· Bring together global bodies, exporters, and policymakers through contact team activities.
Other Activity of Spice Board Registration
· Promo of exports of spices and also seasoning items
· Maintenance and monitoring of the high quality of exports
· Development and implementation of better manufacturing techniques through scientific, technological as well as economic research study.
· Advice to farmers on obtaining greater and better-quality returns through scientific farming methods.
· Arrangement of financial and strategic support to growers.
· They are promoting natural production and also the export of spices.
· Helping with facilities for handling and likewise value enhancement
· Registration and licensing of allspice exporters.
· The study on far better handling techniques with evidence quality administration systems, enhanced rating methods, and reliable product packaging strategies.
· Manufacturing of promotional and educative materials in a range of media for exporters and even importers.
Listing of Spices Mentioned in the Spice Board Act The Schedule 2
12. Bishops weed
18. Curry leaf
23. Pomegranate seed
26. Tej Patta
27. Pepper long
28. Star Anise
29. Sweet flag
30. Greater Galanga
37. Juniper berry
38. Bay leaf
44. Poppy Seed
Document Required for Spices board Registration as an Exporter
· Self-attested copy of IE (import-export) code certificate
· Application in the prescribed form (Form-1)
· Self-attested copied of GST registration certificate.
· Self-attested copy of Partnership deed/ Memorandum and Articles of Association as the case may be.
· Self-attested copy of PAN card
· Passport size photo with the white background of the CEO or the designated officer of your firm
· Registration fee payable in the form of crossed Demand Draft favor of the Spices Board, payable at Ernakulum or Kochi.
· Self-attested certification issued by the directorate of services in case of manufacturer-exporter of seasonings.
· For Fresh Registration, the prescribed fee with 18% GST.
Merchant Exporter prescribed fee is Rs.10, 000/-
Manufacturer Exporter prescribed fee Rs.15, 000/-
Spic Board Renewal Certificate
Any person is seeking to Spic Board Renewal certificate as an exporter. An individual shall apply the prescribed form to the certificate-issuing authority, on or before the expiry of the existing certificate's validity with the prescribed fees as applicable for renewal/Issue of Duplicate Certificate.
Incase applications received after the expiry of the existing certificate's validity shall not be considered for renewal of a current certificate and such exporters may apply for new registration.
Spice Board Renewal fee applicable with 18%GST
Merchant Exporter: Rs.7, 500/-
Manufacturer Exporter: Rs.10, 000/-
Spice Board May Deny Application Based Upon Following Criteria's.
The Board may cancel any certification on any one or more of the adhering to grounds, namely:-.
· The owner of the certificate has gone against any one of the conditions of the certification.
· That from the viewpoint of the Central Government is needed for the general public's passions to cancel the certificate:
· The Board, for administrators to be noted in writing, is satisfied that ongoing consideration of the query of denying the certificate on any grounds discussed in section (1 ), it is vital so to do, the Board may suspend the procedure of the certification for such period not surpassing 45 days as may be prescribed in the order as well as needs the certificate holder to provide a cause, within 15 days from the date of receipt of such declaration, regarding the reason of the suspension of the certification ought to not be held up till the resolution of the concern as to whether the registration shall be denied.
· No order of cancellation of registration under this section will be made unless the individual concerned has been provided a reasonable chance of being listened to regarding the premises for such termination.
· Any person oppressed by an order made under section 13 might choose an interest in the Central government within such a period, as might be suggested.
Created on Sep 22nd 2020 08:08. Viewed 302 times.