Get Register Your Eating House License for Opening of Restaurant Businessby Corpseed Ites Provide Legal Service to Business
Eating House License
Beginning a business requires different legitimate conventions and enrollments to be managed. The requirement is getting all the licenses that permit the business to work as a food business and serve food to its customers. While the FSSAI permit and registration is the most significant food permit to operate, the other considerable license to begin a food business in India is the Eating House License. In this guide, we'll talk about Eating House License, the process to get it, and the document expected to apply for an Eating House License for your restaurant business.
To legitimately work as an eatery, it is significant for a food business to acquire a required permit from the Police authority to serve food to its customers at its business spot. This permit is known as the Eating House License.
The Eating House License is required by a business that goes under the classification of 'eating house,' for example, a spot that serves different sorts of food and beverages to the overall population for consumption, such as cafés and restaurant, bar, and so on.
Process of obtaining Eating House License
The Eating House License for a restaurant is acquired according to the Delhi Police Act. An application to get the Eating House License is to be recorded with the Commissioner of Police, Delhi, which has designated the authority to the Additional Commissioner of police to award this permit.
The following documents are required to apply for an Eating House License:
· Address proof like Passport, Voter ID, Government bank account proof, etc.
· Proof of ownership or ownership of property where the business is located.
· Certification of Incorporation.
· Trade License.
· No objection certificate (NOC) from the owner of the premise.
· Memorandum of Association.
· Details of Director or Partners and Form 32.
· The nomination of Authorized signatory on the letterhead of the company.
· Resolution of the board for conducting business.
· Registration Certificate obtained from the Labor Department, GNCT of Delhi.
· FSSAI License or Registration
· GST registration certificate.
· Fire Safety Certification applicable for eating houses with a seating capacity of 50 seats and more.
· Details of employees working in the eating house.
· Consent Letter from the DPCC
· Approved site plan with three copies plus Fire Safety Measures mentioned on the map (applicable for eating places with the seating capacity less than 50).
· Self-attested prescribed Affidavit for a new license.
· Police Clearance Certificate
· Request for holding amusement activities like DJ, Live Band.
· Proof of CCTV system installed along with 30 days recording such as the technical report of installation or CCTV invoice.
· Photographs of the allocated space.
· Once the application is submitted, it usually takes around 30-60 days for the police authority to issue the Eating House License.
Eating House License Validity
The Eating House License is valid for three years, and after this, the business must renew the permit.
Created on Oct 8th 2020 05:43. Viewed 117 times.