Specialty Chemical Industry: An investment with the vision of growthby Chem Analyst Chemical Database Price
Silver Lining for Indian Chemical Industries Amid Covid-19
- Crude oil price crash is a silver lining for India’s petrochemical manufacturers who rely on imports for the feedstocks and raw materials. This may widen the petrochemicals sector in India, which could boost the country’s self-sufficiency.
- India has a strong presence in terms of specialty chemicals sector across the globe. Ramping up production will continue to maintain India’s strong hold in the global chemical industry.
- Despite economic downturn, the chemical players are opportunistic as stocks delivered manifold returns to investors in the month of March and the industry is likely to attract more investments in the coming future.
- Several major players are eyeing on Mergers and Acquisitions opportunities to strengthen their global presence by acquiring weaker players to expand their product portfolio.
- Oil price gains as players eye on the OPEC+ meeting
- India’s specialty chemicals sector eyes on a double-digit growth amid Covid-19
- U.S. resumed LNG exports to China after a year
- India to welcome low priced oil from Saudi, builds underground storage reserves
- L&T wins contact from IOCL for expansion of its Barauni Refinery
Get the Chemical and Petrochemical Industry News on Daily Basis, Weekly-Trend & Forecast and Monthly-Analyst Views
News on WhatsApp/WeChat/Mail
First 15 days free news
WhatsApp No. +91-9914868686For sales related query, dial +91-9958299626 or email at email@example.com
Created on Apr 9th 2020 11:27. Viewed 158 times.