Some Tips You Should Do In Your Pregnancy - Dr Shivani Sachdev Gourby Shivani Sachdev Founder & Director Every woman feels wonderful during their pregnancy because this is the phase that every girl wants to go through and that is motherhood. This is the time when you should take good care of yourself. You should increase your odds to have healthy pregnancy and you should follow few sensible steps and these are mentioned below:
- You should eat well balanced diet that is five to six times meals per day.
- Make sure to take a prenatal vitamin each day as directed by your obstetrician
- You should drink plenty of fluids and at least eight to 10 glasses per day
- Make sure to avoid caffeine and artificial coloring and this can be harmful for you during pregnancy
- Say no to alcohol and you should not drink it
- Do not smoke or get exposed to secondhand smoke
- Go for exercise as this is very important for your general health. Regular exercise can help to reduce stress. You should also take a pregnancy exercise class or start walking at least fifteen to twenty minutes every day.
- Most important thing is that you should get adequate sleep and that is at least eight hours a night.
Never take over-the-counter medications or herbal remedies on your own instead you should at first consult your obstetrician or midwife.
Beside this some of the Dos that you should follow during pregnancy and these are mentioned below:
There are many things that you should follow during pregnancy and the dos are mentioned below:
- You should take about 55,000 extra calories to make a healthy baby
- Make sure to consume ample calcium rich foods as this can helps build bones and prevent bone loss. Calcium also helps prevent pregnancy-induced high blood pressure and even assist in normal functioning of nerves and muscles.
- You should focus on iron-rich food. Try to eat protein rich food like extra-lean meat, chicken that is without the skin, fish.
- You should also eat cooked dried beans and peas as these are very important sources of iron.
In addition to these you should also follow few other things like you should not forget breakfast. You should try fortified or use ready-to-eat or cooked breakfast cereals like fruits by add nutrients, like calcium. Make sure to eat foods that are rich are fiber. You should choose a variety of vegetables and fruits in your diet. You should eat carrots, cooked greens, bananas, and melon. More important thing is that you should eat plenty of beans and whole grains. Make sure to add brown rice or oatmeal in your diet. Always ensure to choose healthy snacks. Eating low-fat or fat-free yogurt with fruit would be helpful. Follow these tips that would help you during pregnancy.
For any issue, consult with expert- Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is a famous name in Delhi as Obstetricians and Gynecologists, discuss and get expert advice for healthy pregnancy.
Created on Feb 7th 2018 01:24. Viewed 345 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.