Some Frequently Asked Questions on New Form GST ANX-2 returnby Estartup India Grow Business With Us
Indeed, the newly introduced GST return filing model has now been made functional with effect from October 1, 2019, for every one of the taxpayers having GST registration. This newly effective GST return filing system tells that the taxpayers are right now supposed to furnish the Normal GST return referred to as the FORM GST RET-1. Along with that, the taxpayer has to file 2 other auxiliary returns namely-
· GST ANX-1 return
· GST ANX-2 return
This is the New GST return filing system that was presented by the GST committee in its 35th GST council meeting. Earlier, it was applied on the preliminary grounds till 30th September 2019, and now the time for testing is over. The new GST return filing is applicable permanently to every one of the taxpayers.
Here we should attempt to understand some guidelines for filing the FORM GST ANX-2 with the help of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
1. 1. Is it really compulsory to correct all the documents in the form GST ANX-2?
No, you need not take activity on every one of the documents furnished in the GST ANX-2 return. You can do either of the accompanyings:-
a. Save the document by clicking the "accept" button.
b. Delete the document by tapping the "reject" button or
c. Let the document be in 'pending status' by tapping the "pending" button.
3. 3. Can I choose to not accept, reject, or mark documents as awaiting?
In case, you don't click any of the catches Accept, Reject, or Pending, your documents will be considered as deemed accepted while the GST return filing in Form GST ANX-2.
4. What all tables can be seen for shifting documents in GST ANX-2 return?
Just the accompanying table can be opened in GST ANX-2 utilizing the offline utility, to take activity on the documents:-
Chart 3A: Supplies received from the persons having GST registration, which additionally includes services got from SEZ units.
5. what is the tables in GST ANX-2 where editing can't be done in the offline utility?
Given below are the particulars can't be abridged in GST ANX-2 utilizing the offline utility:-
· Chart 4: abstract of GST input
· Chart 5: GST input received from input service merchants.
The above particulars can be analysed as they were.
6. How I can amend the fine points in GST ANX-2 in the excel utility?
No, you can never prepare for publication, the details in GST ANX-2 utilizing the excel utility. Every one of the details in Form GST ANX-2 is extracted from the GST ANX-1 GST return. You can just take activity on the documents furnished in the GST ANX-2 return under respective tables.
7. How many times can I modify activities taken on GST ANX-2 return?
You can easily change the activity the same numbers of times as you wish till the time your GST return is at last filed on the GST gateway.
8. Which activities can be executed on the GST ANX-2 return?
Here are the accompanying moves can be made on the documents in GST ANX-2 utilizing the offline utility:-
· Accept – You can choose this if you want to accept the documents if the details in GST ANX-2 are correct.
· Reject – You will have to choose this if there are some sort of errors in the details in GST ANX-2 you may decline the documents. Documents in the 'Reject' status will then stream to the vendor's GST ANX-1 after GST return filing.
· Pending – If supplies are not yet arrived or the goods are under process or job work etc., you can select to keep the documents in standby mode. Documents in the 'Pending' status will be carried forward in your GST ANX-2 of the next period.
In the event that the documents have not been marked as Accept, Reject or Pending, they will just be supposed to have been accepted.
Realize these guiding principles; you would now be able to adjust to the new GST return filing system.
Created on Dec 17th 2019 04:13. Viewed 371 times.