Some Do’s and Don’ts for Tourists in Franceby Sophia Aloo JetBlue Airlines Flights
France has consistently been the most-visited country in the world, and rightly so because it offers a variety of popular landmarks and outdoor spots, not forgetting its legendary cuisine. However, before you pack up and leave towards this magnificent country, there are some things tourists should do as well as avoid doing.
When you consider making your necessary reservations with us, we promise you with unbeatable deals and offers. Thus, you can start by conducting your initial booking at JetBlue Airlines Reservations to fly on keenly priced flights to your chosen destination.
Besides, get a one-in-a-million opportunity to pick the most convenient offers on dirt cheap tickets, discounted tour packages, special discounts and many more at JetBlue Airlines Deals.
Furthermore, take the chance and fly with JetBlue Airlines Flights and be stunned by the kind of fine treatment you are rewarded with onboard. They are the finest, yet attainable at reasonable prices!
Here are the Do’s:
1. Make sure you do some research and learn some basic French words and phrases.
2. Be acquainted with when you should greet someone with a kiss or just a simple handshake.
3. French are very particular about dressing up, so make sure you dress appropriately for every occasion.
4. Don’t avoid taking the public transport systems to explore the city, hired cabs are quite expensive.
5. Also, teach yourself some basic French dining etiquette.
The Don’ts are:
1. Do not indulge yourself in discussing politics, religion and other sensitive matters.
2. Avoid talking too loud when you are in public places, it is considered ill-mannered.
3. Avoid sticking strictly to touristy spots and attractions; locally explore the city as well.
4. When at a restaurant, don’t order only one dish. Make sure you at least order two or more.
5. Do not make any complaints about waiting for longer or slower service at restaurants. The French are known for taking their sweet own time.
Now that you were aware of some basic French Do’s and Don’ts, there’s no harming in gathering more. It is wiser to go prepared then be met with embarrassing and uncomfortable situations while there!
Created on Oct 3rd 2019 02:10. Viewed 290 times.