Solve Outlook Not Receiving Emails Problems At Microsoft Tech Support Numberby Wbic Info Printer Support Phone Number
The Outlook is no doubt one of the best emailing clients with millions of active users all across the world. However, due to several sorts of technical glitches and hurdles, Outlook denies receiving any mails. However, if you are also running into the same problems, you should not worry. Microsoft Tech Support is the solution via which you can easily resolve such kind of hurdles in no time.
With this blog, you will be able to get the complete step by step guide. Further, you can get rid of Outlook not receiving email problems. Moreover, it will be a good decision if you know the reasons before the troubleshooting measures.
Outlook Not Receiving Emails Problems Causes And Possible Reasons:
Before going to the solutions, you should take a glance at the common causes behind the occurrence of such problems:
· Poor Internet connection.
· Junk Mail Filter problems.
· Corrupted Outlook profiles.
· Storage space can be a cause of such an email issue.
· Incorrect Outlook server settings.
· And many more…
Look For The Feasible Solution To Such Problems:
Configure the Wrong Outlook Server Settings Correctly:
There might be an availability of the wrong server settings of the Outlook if not receiving emails. However, you can try implementing these steps carefully to configure the Outlook server settings. As a result, you will successfully get rid of the whole host of problems as quickly as possible.
Have A Look At Steps:
· Go to your Outlook account on your very first step.
· Then, you should choose the ‘File’ option and move to the ‘Account Settings’ option.
· Here, you will come across your Outlook email address and also get the POP or IMAP/SMTP server.
· What you should do is to just double-click on the email ID and go to the “More Settings” option.
· Now, you have to navigate to the ‘Advanced’ tab so that you can see the incoming and outgoing server numbers.
· In the next step, you should select the ‘SMTP’ for an outgoing server and add port number 587/ 465.
· Now, for the encrypted connection, you will have to select TLS and then select the ‘Ok’ option.
· Then, click on the ‘Next’ option and you will be able to verify your settings.
However, you might face some troubles while configuring the Outlook server settings. For the proper guidelines and instructions, you should approach the experts using Microsoft Tech Support Phone Number at anytime.
Delete Junk Mail Filter From Outlook:
If you’re not receiving emails in Outlook, there may be a chance of the email blockage due to junk mail filter. What you can do is to delete the junk mail filter by following the below-mentioned steps:
Check Out The Process:
· First, open the Outlook app using your login credentials.
· Reach out the Home option of Outlook, in your second step.
· Next, you will have to select the ‘Junk Email’ icon and select the ’Junk Email’ options’
· Here, you should enable the option says ‘Permanently delete suspected junk’ (something like)
· Hence, you have to select the ‘Ok’ option and the Junk Filter will quickly wipe out the incoming junk emails.
Also, it is advisable to make use of the Microsoft Technical Support for the expert’s suggestion. There can be many steps where you might need the expert’s backing while deleting junk emails.
Check Your Outlook Email Rules:
Following these easy steps will help you to resolve Outlook not receiving email issues. It will help you to check the email rules to find out the root causes:
· First, you need to login to your Outlook account using an email address and password.
· Now, you should opt for the ‘Settings’ menu and then go to the ‘View Full Settings’ option.
· Next, you should select the ‘Mail’ option and navigate to the ‘Rules’ option.
· Here, you will come across the rules that are causing such problems.
· Now, you should choose a rule and go for the ‘Edit’ option.
· Once you make the changes, you should click on the ‘Save’ option.
Outlook Storage Space Problems Can Also Trigger Such Issues
· A shortage of storage space in your Outlook account might lead to such problems. Hence, it is advisable to clear the storage if you are not receiving emails in Outlook.
· To scale up the storage capacity of your Outlook, you should approach the experts and know the way to do so.
· Apart from that, you should also check the Inbox of your Outlook account. You should also consider freeing up the storage by deleting the unwanted emails.
· Moreover, you can also wipe out the junk mail so that you can get more space.
Try Using Microsoft Tech Support Number If All The Attempts Are Failure:
If you are not capable of resolving such problems even after implementing these steps, you should try using another solution. It is recommendation to get in touch with the Microsoft certified professionals at anytime. For that, you should make proper utilization of the Microsoft Technical Support Phone Number.
Here after establishing a connection with the expert, you can share your problems and ask for help. Now, they will find out the main cause and then provide you the one-stop backing to deal with your problems. Apart from that, if you’re also looking to get more information, you should visit our website as quickly as possible.
Created on May 15th 2020 08:36. Viewed 79 times.