Social Media Marketing Tips That Will Make Your Business Stand Outby Long Island MedResponsive Long Island SEO Company
Whatever business you run, let that be a hotel or an IT firm, a social media presence and great marketing strategy are essential. It helps to improve your brand awareness and thus reach your targeted customers with ease. Social media platforms also help to improve communication and interaction with those audiences. Reliable digital marketing agencies provide customized social media marketing packages that include strategies for all platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and others.
Businesses must focus on the following aspects to create a better social media marketing strategy:
- focus on target audience and choose the right social media platform
- optimize your profile page for search
- post quality content that is more educational than promotional
- create PPC ads
- create a social media calendar that includes the day and time you want to post social media content
- use visual and video content to engage the audience
- interact with your audience and answer their queries
- join communities that are relevant to your business, also share your own opinions
- analyze your competitors
Make sure to have a clear plan. Social media marketing is not just posting ads or blog posts. Each social media outlet has its own strengths and weaknesses. Here are some tips you can consider for the most popular networks -
Facebook, the most popular social media platform recently announced a total record of 2.32 billion monthly active users. In its ad platform, Facebook has decided to replace the single relevance score on April 30, 2019 with three new relevance metrics such as -
- Quality ranking: Your ad's perceived quality compared with ads competing for the same audience.
- Engagement rate ranking: Your ad's expected engagement rate compared with ads competing for the same audience.
- Conversion rate ranking: Your ad's expected conversion rate compared with ads that had the same optimization goal and competed for the same audience.
Starting April, Facebook would also remove other ad metrics such as Offers Saved, Cost per Offer Saved, Messaging Replies, Cost per Messaging Reply, Mobile App Purchase ROAS and Web Purchase ROAS.
Diverse useful resources and tools are built into Facebook such as Graph Search, Audience Insights and Expanded Interests that you can use to better improve your ad campaigns. In the Facebook Business page, make sure to conduct webinars which will help you stay connected with current customers and provide valuable information to them.
Make sure that your business is active on Instagram, as it a great marketing platform to reach potential customers.
- Make use of free Instagram tools to view statistics such as impressions, engagement data, as well the demographic data of followers including information on their age, gender, location, and most active hours.
- Also, you can cross promote Instagram posts on other social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and invite people to follow your Instagram profile.
- To generate leads, use Instagram Stories that stay live only for 24 hours. Brands can also choose to experiment with different types of content in the Stories feature - photos, short video, rewind video, live video, or Boomerangs, all in a “slideshow” format.
According to reports, over 80% of social leads for B2B are generated through LinkedIn. Along with posting quality content, consider optimizing your LinkedIn post for engagement.
- By tagging someone in a LinkedIn post, there is an increased opportunity for their connections and people who follow them to see this particular content.
- Using RSS feeds along with LinkedIn marketing strategy provides a solid supply of content to share all the time. Use hashtags to make your content found.
- Consider uploading native video over links to external videos. Here you can upload a video file directly to the platform. These videos can be an overview of the content you are sharing or can be of client testimonials.
This is the right platform to reach different audiences, to share local news about the community or your business.
- Use a clean and simple logo that represents your company. Also, stick with a version of the image that is visible even when compressed.
- While adding your brand’s profile details, add relevant hashtags so that anyone can find your account when they search for those terms.
- Tweets with images, done during peak hours help to gain more impressions, boost engagement, and get tons of clicks. Your peak posting times depend on who your audience is.
- Consider creating Twitter polls to interact with followers, as well as to conduct consumer and market research and get feedback.
Make your business’ YouTube marketing more effective by -
- Adding title and video descriptions that highlight the content of the video, along with suitable keywords
- Adding Hashtags to make your content more searchable on YouTube and recommending viewers to subscribe
- Making your own custom thumbnail or video playlists to help your content stand out
- Invest in YouTube ads that come in many varieties – Skippable, Non-skippable, Display or Overlay ads
In case there aren’t many such communities for your industry, or if they’re not that active, consider building a social community yourself. Social media optimization is a key component of digital marketing services. If you are considering outsourcing your SEO tasks, make sure that the company you are partnering with provides services to improve your social media presence as well.
Created on Apr 8th 2019 22:05. Viewed 496 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.