Simple Tips to Make Your Ecommerce Site Stand Outby Concept Marketing Digital Marketing Expert
The internet is choc o block with ecommerce sites these days. Some are fantastic, some are terrible and others just don’t even register. There are simple things that can be done however to bring your ecommerce site to the next level and here are some tip on where to start.
- You need to optimise – Optimisation is crucial when it comes to an ecommerce site. The days are gone when you would get away with having a website that would not respond to mobile. If you can use a website on a mobile device then you are giving your target audience the ability to use your business on their terms.
- Use your social side – Social media is a bit like a shop window, if it is done correctly you can attract a lot of business. The same is true for the opposite. If you can let people know about your brand via social media, it will help your site as they will either click on links on your page or remember your brand from the social pages and come back. Either way, it is good for your business.
- So SEO – Search Engine Optimisation is a fundamental part of ecommerce as it ensures your site is on page one of the Google results or at least that’s the desired result. If you have a fantastic site that you have worked hard to bring it to a high standard, it would be remiss not to ensure that it appears on the first page of the Google results. An SEO expert can help you achieve this goal and if SEO isn’t one of your strong suits, it is probably worth enlisting the help of an expert agency.
- It’s easy with PPC - While SEO works hard for you in the background, PPC can get you results quickly. Yes, you are putting some money into it but sometimes, you need to spend money to make money. If you don’t understand how the world of Google Ads works, it can be daunting and in many cases a waste of money if it isn’t done correctly, therefore it might be worth getting the advice or services of an expert in this situation.
- Automate to accumulate – With the abundance of digital technology and the talk of strategies, it is easy to overlook a reliable technique such as email atomisation. You have an email list which is more lucrative than you realise. The names on the list are more than likely current or former customers so it is a proven track record at your disposal. You can now segregate by product and set up your automated emails to communicate with customers you already have a relationship with.
Concept Marketing is one of the leading Melbourne marketing firms and advertising agencies. We are always happy to help clients boost their ecommerce productivity using our specialised marketing techniques. Contact us today on 1300 658 583 or check us out at https://conceptmarketing.com.au/
Created on Jan 28th 2019 00:07. Viewed 236 times.