Simple steps to uninstall Trend micro security with the help of Diagnostic Toolkitby Rosy Dina Trend Micro Support Number Canada +1-855-687-3777
There are so many users who just don’t an antivirus service running on their system. Well, it is recommended that you must install a good and reputed antivirus to keep your system healthy and away from all kinds of viruses, adware, malware etc. that being said, Trend Micro is a brand which has got so much attention from the users because of its full fletched services which will give you an ultimate safeguard against all the digital threats.
According to Trend Micro Technical Support, so many questions were asked regarding its uninstalling process with the help of diagnostic toolkit. To set you free from this misery Trend Micro Customer Support came up with idea of giving you some basic guidelines which will help to get rid of this service once and for all.
- You can download the diagnostic toolkit from the antivirus website
- Once you do that, click on the “SupportTool.zip” and click on “Extract here”.
- One the extraction is finished, a new “SupportTool.bat” file will appear
- Run that file as an administrator
- Click on Yes when User Account Control appears
- Now, select the (C) uninstall tab from available tabs
- Then, click on “1. Uninstall Software”, the diagnostic tool will delete all the related files.
- For the un installation process you’ll be asked for a confirmation, click on “Yes”
- Now, take a note or copy the appeared serial number
- Now, mark the checkbox of “I copied my serial number” and then tap “uninstall”
- Then, you’ll be asked for permission to restart, click on “Yes” to do so
We hope after using these steps you’ll be able to totally get rid of your antivirus service. If not, or you are facing any issues, feel free to let us know by dialing us on our official Trend Micro Technical Support Canada 1-855-743-8697. Our team of technical experts will be very happy to help you out.
Created on Oct 29th 2018 01:21. Viewed 357 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.