Shine your Career with SGT University join MSc Physicsby SGT University SGT University- Best Private University in Haryana
M.Sc Physics Course Details
· Duration Course Duration of Master of Science [M.Sc] (Physics) is 2 Years.
· Eligibility Criteria: Science Graduate & B.tech. with 50% marks and Physics as one of the subject (45% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana)
· Employment Roles: Assistant Professor, Scientist at research laboratories, Research Assistant, Physics Teacher – Postsecondary/Secondary School, Technical Writer, Teaching Assistant, Process Improvement Manager, Analytics Consultant, etc.
MSc in Physics is a two-year postgraduate program. Interested aspirants can take admission in this course after completing a Bachelor’s degree in Science either Pass or Hons finished from a UGC affiliated University. Students should have secured at least 50% marks in the Graduate program.
After completing this best science course successfully, students can get jobs in various sectors such as IT and consultancy, Civil Services, Scientists, financial services, the environmental industry, the legal sector, utilities, and transport. Moreover, this degree offers opportunities in domains such as aviation, aerospace or defense, energy, education, instrumentation, engineering, manufacturing, science, oil and gas, communication, telecommunications, and space exploration. Aspirants can also get employed at materials related organizations, companies, and research institutes in India as well as abroad.
Candidates who have completed their degree program in MSc Physics can be hired for designations such as Laboratory Technician, Research Specialist, Geographer, Electronic Engineer, Science Advisor, Teacher & Lecturer, etc.
Physics is studied for specific technology and practical utilization. Successful completion of an MSc in Physics course open doors for various fields of Science and Commerce and Arts, for example, Geology or Oceanography to law school, medicine or banking. The program consists of specific principles of physics with practical and professional expertise in one of the following seven particular subjects: chemical physics, atmospheric physics, computational physics, materials science, geophysics, physical oceanography, or physical electronics.
M.Sc. Applied Physics degree with a computational physical science furnishes you with an establishment in programming and empowers you to move toward issues through figuring, an essential skill as innovation spreads logically for the length of present-day life. Those competitors hold up have an unmistakable fascination for Applied Physics and apply systematic abilities and handle complex issues are generally fitting for this course.
Competitors who are willing to go for instructing fields at further extent level, for example, school level both in private and government foundations furthermore are proper for it. Competitors who have aptitudes in basic reasoning, numeracy, critical thinking, down to earth abilities, and correspondence are generally suitable. Candidate must have useful skills to design, execute report tests and use the specialized hardware. The course gives a not too lousy base for further extent programs in singular subjects, for example, M.Phil. What's more, Ph.D.
· Research Scientist
· Junior Research Fellow
· Teaching Assistant
· Research Assistant
· Lab Technician
· Civil Services
Why SGT University?
· SGT University, the best private university that has industrial collaboration with The Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)
· We provide the best placement opportunities with Secure India, A Group of Cyber Security Specialist.
· SGTU has a remote center of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay to conduct workshops through NMEICT, MFIRD, Govt. of India.
· We have collaborations with SWAYAM – NPTEL local chapter for online learning.
· SGT University provides research-oriented practical training for students.
Created on Jan 29th 2021 04:56. Viewed 129 times.