Shea Butter And Its Goodnessby Khadi Natural khadinatural
· Shea Butter usually comes from a nut grown on the Karite tree which is native to Western Africa. It is mainly is used in many health and beauty products. Here at Khadi Natural Healthcare, it is a key ingredient in many of our products including soap, lotion bars, body butter, balms, and scrubs and lotions. Almost all of our products contain pure shea butter, along with other natural oils and butter.
· The composition of Shea Butter: It contains Vitamin A substance that is best for the skin, it is derived from the nuts and seeds of the shea nut tree.
Its best moisturizing properties keep the skin supple and soft
· Nourishing Benefit: It is a rich and effective moisturizer helps to keep the skin smooth and soft
· Sun protection: Shea butter has a natural SPF of 6 and helps the skin retain moisture, thus preventing the skin from drying out on sunny days.
· Antioxidant Benefits: It contains antioxidants including vitamin A and E which help to hydrate and restore your skin.
· Anti-inflammatory Properties: It contains cinnamic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful to skin irritations.
· Anti-bacterial properties: The naturally occurring cinnamic acid helps to fight bacteria and germs.
· It helps to protect skin from both the harsh weather conditions of winter; it acts as a natural sunscreen. It also helps relieve minor muscle tension and soreness, due to exercise and physical exertion. Applying shea butter lotions on hair helps in moisturises the hair and keeps them light and shiny
Shea Butter mixed with Soap = Best Results
· Shea butter is largely found in soaps and it is usually arriving in soap-makers in its unrefined state.
· Unrefined Shea butter has a warm nutty scent and flavour that is naturally extracted from the Shea nuts.
· Shea butter has fatty acid components which provide firmness and stiffness to soap.
· Shea butter soap is gentle on the skin and can be used by people with sensitive skinand even on babies. It creates creamy lather once applied
Shea Butter and the goodness for skin
These butter soap have been used for
centuries to moisturize and nourishes the skin.
It is extracted from the nut of the karite tree native to parts of Western Africa. Karite tree trees are known to grow up to 60ft tall and can live for around 200 years. Women in Africa have been harvesting the tree’s nuts, crushing and boiling the contents to extract the butter since ancient times and this practice is used until today.
The super-rich, ivory-coloured fatty natural butter derived from the nuts is easily absorbed by the human body, nourishes the skin and hair naturally without the need for artificial chemicals and flavours.
· This Super rich butter contains Vitamin A and some levels of Vitamin E, important to the health of skin, hair, and nails.
· The creamy butter is very moisturizing and can help in the prevention of wrinkles, it can help prevent wrinkles and fine lines from forming. It is used to treat and soothe skin from rashes, sunburns, bug bites, skin allergies, eczema, and itching.
· Shea butter can prevent stretch marks. It helps in treating and helps reverse rough, cracked skin, especially on the feet and elbows.of the human body. It helps in treating blemishes, as well as small skin wounds.
You may visit www.khadinatural.com for shea butter products
Created on Aug 9th 2018 04:09. Viewed 322 times.