Setup Instructions for the New Linksys Wifi Extenderby Mikela Belly Email Marketing
We'll show you how to set up the Linksys WiFi extender step by step in this article. To install the extender, follow the instructions below:
There are a few requirements for a successful installation of the extender before you begin.
The following requirements must be met:
• Ensure that the extender has adequate power.
• Write down the existing router's wifi settings, such as the SSID, password, and wireless channel.
• Make sure the WiFi range extender has been factory reset.
• Check to determine if your internet connection is reliable.
Before installing the Linksys WiFi extender, these were some of the basic requirements. After you've gathered all of these items, take the instructions below to continue:
What is the procedure for setting up a Linksys WiFi extender?
The conventional approach and the WPS method are both available for setting up the Linksys WiFi extender.
You can choose between the two based on your preferences:
Using the manual way, set up the Linksys WiFi extender as follows:
Follow these procedures to manually configure the extender:
1. Keep your computer and the range extender in the same room.
2. Connect your PC to the extension using an ethernet wire.
3. Finally, turn on the extender and the computer.
4. Connect it to the setup network of the Linksys extender setup.
5. Open your preferred web browser.
6. Finally, go to extender.linksys.com.
7. After that, you'll be taken to a screen where you'll be asked to enter your login information. Put your credentials in that box.
8. When the basic extender.Linksys.setup page opens, fill in the blanks using the present router's SSID.
9. Then, after shutting off the power for a few minutes, select the manual option and restart your extender.
If you correctly complete all of these procedures, your extender's installation will be completed, and you will be able to access its services.
Created on Oct 13th 2021 05:17. Viewed 225 times.