Serviced Apartments are Better than the Best Hotels in Mumbaiby Vijay Patel Vijay Patel
Mumbai has some of the best hotels to offer, and you can easily be spoilt for choice, but have you considered the option of a serviced apartment? Serviced apartments are far superior to hotels in terms of both comfort and pricing. Let us take you on a walk-through of what a premium serviced apartment like Lalco Residency has to offer you:
Space & Comfort:
- An average hotel room is 325 sq.ft., with a single room to serve as your bedroom, dining room, workspace, and entertainment room. No doubt most hotel guests feel cramped and cooped in their rooms.
- Compare this to a 1bhk serviced apartment at Lalco Residency. It is spread over 965 sq.ft.! Almost 3 times a hotel room.
- You get a dedicated bedroom, a living room, a dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen!
- You might argue that a suite is much more spacious than an average hotel room, however, even a suite cannot offer you a fully furnished living room and dining room, not to mention a fully equipped kitchen! This is something only a premium serviced apartment can offer you.
- No hotel room offers you a kitchen, but you can get this with a serviced apartment. This ensures you have full freedom regarding your meals.
- If you are on a diet or have food restriction due to medical reason you can easily whip up the meal if your choice in the comfort of your kitchen.
- You can use our fully equipped kitchen to whip up anything from a light snack to a full course meal!
- Cooking yourself will also help you save money, something you cannot do in a hotel as you are forced to eat out all the meals.
- Best part, our serviced apartments offer room service too! So if you are not in mood to cook, just give us a ring and we will whip up a delicious meal for you.
- Also each serviced apartment has its own dedicated dining area with a dining table so you can eat in comfortably.
- Hotels usually charge for Wi-Fior provide a limited number of devices, like 2 or 3 at weak speeds.
- At premium serviced apartments, you get free high speed Wi-Fi for unlimited devices!
- Whether you want to browse the net or send work emails it will all be a breeze.
- When staying in hotel you are forced to endure the laundry bill for getting your clothes washed. Compare this to a fully equipped serviced apartment where every apartment has its own washer/dryer, with outdoor drying area for your clothes!
- No more laundry bills, unless, you get a bit too busy with work or life and need a little help. At the top serviced apartments laundry services including dry cleaning almost always offered as well!
More for your Money!
- Serviced apartments are way cheaper than hotels on a per person basis. A 1bhk serviced apartment can accommodate 2 people, whereas a 6bhk can accommodate up to 10 people.
- Most hotel rooms are designed to accommodate 2 or max 4 people. So you need to book at least 3 rooms for 10 people, this is far more costly than a 6bhk serviced apartment.
- Also a hotel rooms only offer 1 bathroom; compare this to a 1bhk serviced apartment that comes with 2 full bathrooms! One for your personal use and 1 for your guests!
- In case your party increases, and you have some additional members coming along in a hotel you will be forced to book a new room, whereas in a serviced apartment you can have extra people stay in with you for only a small additional charge.
- When you book with a hotel, themiscellaneous charges like laundry, internet, and breakfast keep piling up and reflect in your final bill making you cringe. However with a serviced apartment, you get the freedom to cut back on all these charges with your own kitchenette, washer/dryer and more.
- If you book a hotel room for a long work related stay you are confined to the same room all throughout the day. It is difficult to switch from work mode to relax mode in the same cramped space.
- Whereas if you stay in a 1/2/3 bhk serviced apartment, you can easily convert a spare bedroom into a dedicated work room with a desk! So your workspace is separated from your relaxing space and your entertainment zone.
- Almost all hotels are equipped with windows that are sealed shut or open only partially, so if you feel the need for a whiff of fresh air you are forced to step out of the room. But at premium serviced apartment, this is not the case; the windows are designed to open fully, allowing you to actually get some fresh air from inside your apartment.
- Hotel rooms offer 1 ac for the entire space; this makes it a constant struggle for people with different body temperatures, who keep adjusting the AC constantly to make it comfortable. Serviced apartments have individual ACs in each room! So you have the freedom to make your room as hot or cold as you like, without affecting the other inhabitants!
- With so many advantages serviced apartments are a clear winners over hotels, don’t you agree?
Lysha works at Lalco Residency — (Executive Apartments In Mumbai) and she loves her job. Helping clients and monitoring the progress of business strategies along with her leadership skills make her perfectly suited for Hospitality services. You can catch up with Lysha at Lalco Residency in Mumbai (Service Apartments In Andheri West).
Created on Sep 11th 2018 04:45. Viewed 379 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.