Sensual Tips: Make Morning Sensual Activity a Thingby John Dugan Owner
The alarm goes off and it’s time to rise and shine. And for many men, the keyword in that sentence is rise, as they often greet the morning with a keen tumescence. (Morning wood, as that is known, is by the way an indicator of good male organ health.) Too often that morning tumescence goes to waste, as a guy has to hurry to shower, get dressed and make his way to work. But for guys waking up with someone else in bed, it’s worth finding time to make morning sensual activity a real thing – on weekends if not on workdays. The following sensual tips talk about this in greater detail.
- It uses resources wisely. Often, people are at their most energetic after waking from a good night’s sleep, making them more receptive to and potentially more “tuned into” sensual experiences than they would be at other times. Besides, male hormone levels tend to be higher upon waking, as evidenced by that previously mentioned morning wood. As long as that tumescence is there – or not far from coming about – why waste it? Women also tend to be more relaxed after a good night’s sleep, making their bodies more receptive to sensual arousal as well.
- Prepare properly for it. One of the things that can kill a morning sensual activity mood is too much preparation – feeling that a shower is needed, and hair must be combed, and certainly teeth need to be brushed. All of this can add significant time and kill the morning sensual activity mood. Wise sensual tips experts encourage people to revel in their partner’s “bedhead” and to keep a little mouthwash or breath mints at bedside for a quick breath freshener that won’t delay things too long. If one or both partners have serious breath issues, consider engaging in sensual activities that don’t require mouth-to-mouth contact, such as oral sensual activity or mutual self-pleasuring.
- Oh, the light. Couples used to having sensual activity in the dark at night may find all that morning sunlight a bit strange – especially if they feel sensitive about what they perceive as any physical flaws that the veil of night helps disguise. Learning to trust that a partner values a person despite their imperfections is key to any relationship, so morning sensual activity can actually help strengthen a relationship by exposing a person to a little sunlight.
- Be on the same page. Sometimes one partner may be all frisky and ready to romp and the other isn’t. As with any sensual encounter, there needs to be agreement about this. Consent on both parts is essential, no matter how aroused a partner may feel.
- Don’t even look at the phone. With cell phones a ubiquitous part of life, it’s not unusual for a person to check their phones upon awakening. If morning sensual activity is in the cards, avoid this temptation. Nothing will ruin the mood more quickly than trying to cuddle while wondering just what the hell jack meant by that email or why Gi9na hasn’t responded to your text yet.
- Consider timing. It’s nice to choose a day when there are no immediate demands so that a couple can take as long as they want in bed. But there can also be great fun and excitement in “racing against the clock,” having a quickie because the couple knows they have to be finished in 10 (or however many) minutes.
Sensual tips for morning sensual activity also assume that a man is already watching his male organ health, especially by regularly applying a first class male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best oils will contain a combination of moisturizers, such as shea butter and vitamin E, to make sure manhood skin is supple and smooth. The selected oil should also benefit from a powerful antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid, to help prevent oxidative damage from weakening the skin.Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Nov 29th 2019 22:33. Viewed 262 times.