Sensual Tips for Attending a Sensual Partyby John Dugan Owner
Let’s face it, guys tend to be really proud of their members – and why not? If a guy practices good male organ health, he is likely to have a member that is well worth wanting to show off. And while showing off for 1 wonderful partner can be delightful, some men prefer a bigger audience. For such men, a sensual party can be a great opportunity to strut their stuff, view other people’s stuff, and treat their drive to some delicious sensual activity with multiple partners. Veterans of a sensual party or two may know what to expect, but these sensual tips can be helpful to those who may be just ready to dip their toes into the sensual party scene.
- Find out if there are rules. Sometimes a sensual party can just materialize naturally, when a bunch of randy people get together and decide to shed their inhibitions. But nowadays, a sensual party is likely to be a bit more planned than that. If one is invited to or otherwise finds out about a sensual party, it’s a good idea to find out in advance what the ground rules are. For example, is this a mixed sensual party, or is it all one gender? Do all kinds of sensual activity go, or is it limited – perhaps just to solo play, or maybe oral sensual activity is allowed but not penetrative sensual activity? If there is a kink aspect, what are the group safe words? And then there are more practical questions to ask, such as whether creme and towels are provided, whether there is a shower option on the premises, whether there is a fee for attending, et cetera.
- Consent is still required. No matter how wild a sensual party may (or may not) get, there still must be consent between any 2 (or more) participants. Of all these sensual tips, this may be the most important. It’s not only exercising normal human kindness and respect, but it also can prevent a man from being brought up on charges.
- A guy’s safety is his own responsibility. Any kind of sensual party runs the risk of spreading social diseases, including HIV. It is up to each individual to practice safe sensual activity, and guys should assume that other participants may not always be truthful (or perhaps even aware of) their sensual health status. Using latex protection is strongly encouraged, as is taking other safe sensual activity steps. And remember, change latex protection when changing partners, to avoid spreading possible germs or infection.
- Know how to say no. A participant at a sensual party should set his own boundaries – and then stick to them. However, he should also be aware that there are proper and improper ways to say no to an advance. Usually, a simply head shake and a gentle “No thanks” will suffice. There shouldn’t be a need to be insulting when turning down a request. And if someone asks what a guy is into, he should be straightforward and clear about what he will and will not do.
- Take a break if needed. Not surprisingly, a person can go into stimulation overdrive at a sensual party. If that happens, simply take a break until ready to rejoin the fun.
- Know how you feel about partner involvement. Some guys think it will be hot to see their partner being intimate with others. They should be sure about this before involving them in a group sensual situation.
No list of sensual tips, whether for a sensual party or not, would be complete without reminding men to daily apply a first-class male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to their member. Be sure that the chosen oil contains L-arginine, which helps the body produce nitric oxide and thereby helps male organ blood vessels open more readily. The oil should also contain vitamin C, which is a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity.Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Mar 23rd 2020 07:50. Viewed 289 times.