Semen Analysis Treatment In Chennaiby Rathimed Fertility India Best Fertility Centre in Chennai
When you're having trouble getting your spouse pregnant, you will need to determine the underlying cause. Even if your doctor considers it as low sperm count is the problem, it is recommended that your partner be evaluated to rule out potentially related factors and determine if assisted reproductive procedures may be required.
This includes inspection of your genitals and asking questions about any inherited conditions, chronic health problems, illnesses, injuries or surgeries that could disturb fertility.
A low sperm count is identified as part of a semen analysis test. Sperm count is generally got by examining semen under a microscope to see how many sperm appear within squares on a grid pattern. Semen samples can be gotten in a couple of different ways.
Get Treatment from Best Fertility Hospital In Chennai.
· Surgery. For instance, a varicocele can sometimes be surgically corrected or an obstructed vas deferens can be repaired. In cases where no sperm are present in the ejaculate, sperm can often be collected directly from the testicles or epididymis using sperm retrieval techniques.
· Treating infections. Antibiotics can heal an infection of the reproductive tract, but this doesn't assure to restore fertility.
· Treatments for sexual intercourse problems. Medication or counselling can help increase fertility in conditions such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
· Hormone treatments and medications. We might recommend hormone replacement or medications in circumstances where infertility is instigated by high or low levels of certain hormones or problems with the way the body uses hormones.
· Assisted reproductive technology (ART). ART treatments include obtaining sperm through normal ejaculation, surgical extraction or from donor individuals, depending on your specific condition and wishes. The sperm are then implanted into the female genital tract, or used for IVF or intracytoplasmic sperm injection.
Created on Jun 8th 2021 05:07. Viewed 31 times.