Self-Pleasuring and Member Health: How Much is Too Much?by John Dugan Owner
Self-pleasuring feels delightful, which is why men want to do it all the time (and lots of women want to do it all the time, too!). But there does come a point where too much of a good thing equals a rather bad thing, and that’s the case with self-pleasuring. Excessive manhood irritation, dryness, and even pain can all be signs that a man is playing with himself a little too often. However, there are other points to ponder as well, such as the fact that self-pleasuring can be a stress reliever; that makes it a great thing. Let’s look at the reasons why self-pleasuring might be good for member health, but too much of it can lead to problems.
When Self-pleasuring Becomes Too Much
Self-pleasuring is a sexy way to feel good, and many men take full advantage of it. Some self-enjoy once every few weeks, depending upon their relationship status and how much coupling they are getting with a partner. But on the other side of the spectrum, a man might self-enjoy multiple times a day. Some become addicted to the feeling of the release, and thus do it every chance they get.
A good rule of thumb is that when self-pleasuring starts to affect a man’s day-to-day life, it’s too much. When he starts to notice that play sessions keep him from interacting with family and friends as often, or when he chooses to stay home and play with himself rather than go out and do the things he used to do, that’s a problem.
It can also be a problem if he starts to experience negative health effects, such as these:
- Male organ skin irritation. Frequent self-pleasuring can lead to manhood irritation, even when a man uses plenty of creme. The creme itself, used quite often, can begin to lead to irritation thanks to the additives in the liquid. If a man chooses to play dry, or uses a rubbing technique that focuses on one part of the member, the skin irritation can be even more pronounced.
- Dry male organ skin. All that activity – even with a good creme – can eventually dry out the skin. Adding moisturizer or using special lotions to self-enjoy with might help, but even those can eventually lead to dryness. It’s important to hydrate the skin as often as possible to avoid this problem.
- Loss of sensitivity. The more a man self-enjoys, the more his member becomes accustomed to the sensations he’s giving it. That can lead to a lack of sensitivity, especially in the most delicate areas that give him the most pleasure. This loss of sensitivity can require a man to press harder or faster when self-gratifying, and that can lead to even more of the dry male organ skin and irritation issues.
- Hardness dysfunction. Putting the member through a bit too much exercise can lead to a rebellion of sorts – it can become tough to get it up. This is especially true if a man goes from self-gratifying on a regular basis to playing with a partner. The partner might not do things the way that “works” for the guy, and thus, it can become difficult to maintain hardness, and even more difficult to reach release.
- Damage to the member. When the skin reaches a point of cracking, breaking, or even bleeding with excessive self-pleasuring, it’s definitely time to stop for a while. Other issues might occur, such as a slow bending of the member as scar tissue builds up inside, trouble with urinating, or even issues with release.
Maintaining Member Health
In addition to cutting back on excessive self-pleasuring and using a high-quality creme every time, a man can make good use of a member health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This crème, applied on a regular basis, can help ease manhood irritation through the wonders of vitamins A, C, D and E – and of course, Shea butter, which is a must for anything meant to heal the skin.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common member health issues, tips on improving sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Jan 3rd 2020 07:13. Viewed 194 times.