Save electricity and help nature with solar power systemsby Powur Solar Energy Quote Solar energy companies
In recent years, solar energy has become a popular renewable energy source because of its efficiencies and costs. As the demand and higher prices of electricity, the world looks at solar energy for its power needs. A solar system consists of solar panels helps to absorb the sunlight, an inverter system helps to converts DC current into AC current, a stand or mounting angel helps to hold the panels in place, consists of multiples batteries helps to store the extra power generated, grid box and balance of systems like nuts, wires, etc. Solar power systems for home are very popular now a day, it helps to save electricity and save money as compared to ordinary electricity.
There are two types of the solar system are available:
1) PWM used for relatively low efficiency mostly used solar power for home.
2) MPPT Based used high efficiency mostly used in commercial places.
- PWM Based solar system used for a pulse with modulation, these inverter are low on efficiency and its prices are very low. For smaller needs or solar power system for home, PWM based solar system is recommended for smaller use such as running 8-10 lights, 3-4 fans, 1-2 Television, 1 Refrigerator in day and night.
- MPPT Based solar system used for maximum power point tracking. Mostly used for commercial purposes and save a big electricity bill. It can run the entire electricity of the office or any commercial for a day or two.
The amount of power is generated by a solar
energy system is dependent on the site where how much of the sun's energy is
direct reaches it, and the size of the system itself. The mounting system is a
different rooftop solar system installed on a flat roof is completely different
from that for a slanted roof system. Utilizing solar energy is the best way to
fight this lighting problem. Solar power for home is high and it can reduce or
eliminate dependence on the community power grid that supplies electricity to
light, cool, heat, and operate your home. The most cost effective type for
solar system compares to the hybrid solar system and off grid for reducing bill
and electricity saving. Some requirements before installation of solar panels
are dependent on:
- Your energy requirements
- Usable roof surface area
- Peak sunlight in your location
- Efficiency rating of the solar panels
- Whether net metering is available
Created on Oct 30th 2020 05:21. Viewed 177 times.