Samsung S10 FRP Bypass without SIM Cardby Arif Hossain Blogger
When you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S10 device, the FRP feature will be automatically enabled in your Samsung Galaxy S10 device. You can disable it by deleting your Google Account.
- Click on the SAMSUNG tap
- To open your Samsung Galaxy S10 FRP lock phone, choose Bypass FRP (open YouTube).
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- A window will appear in the Samsung S10 FRP phone lock. Click on VIEW.
- Google Chrome Browser automatically opens.
- Follow this link (FRP Tools) to click on "Click to Open Settings App"
- Setup >> Accounts and Backup > Transfer data from an old device > Download
- Wait until Smart Switch is downloaded.
- Agree >> Allow > Received data.
- Galaxy/Android > Cable.
- Go to Setting > Accounts and Backup > Accounts on the other phone.
- Add an account > Google > Sign in using your Gmail address and confirm.
- Install the Smart Switch app and open it on your open phone.
- Send data > Cable > Connect FRP Samsung S10 with OTG cable to open the phone.
- On both phones, click Allow.
- To see more, swipe up the FRP Samsung S10 smartphone.
- Next, check the Settings + Home screen and click on Transfer
- Click on COPY in the open phone.
- FRP Samsung S10 Phone Sign in using the same Google account as you used to sign-in on the open phone. Wait until copying is complete.
- Finally! Do not restart your Samsung S10 phone and return to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully FRP Samsung Unlock S10 Google lock Bypass FRP
source: Samsung FRP Bypass
Created on Aug 27th 2021 15:20. Viewed 47 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.