Same Day Agra Tour By Car - Visit Magnificent Taj Mahalby Rohit Kumar SEO- Digital Marketing Expert
The magnificent Taj Mahal is an eternal epitome of love that the great emperor Shahjahan built in the memory of his beloved Mumtaz and hence the name Taj Mahal. About 40 kilometres away from the Taj is the grand architecture of Fatehpur Sikri. The enormous scale of the royal palace is surely going to take your breath away.
It is hardly possible to not to feel haunted by the spirits of the inhabitant’s emperor, princesses, valets and humans that once roamed the hallowed courtyards. This spine chilling spooky experience is something that one must taste while in Agra.
The best way to do this is by planning the One Day Agra Tour by Car. While planning this trip one must know about the must-visit places of Agra which can be listed as follows:
- Fatehpur Sikri: a must-visit place in Agra is the Fatehpur Sikri. this is another historic emblem of pride and culture.
- Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah: your trip to Agra by car ride would remain incomplete without a visit to this another wonderful landmark place that this ancient Mughal city- Agra has to offer Same Day Agra Tour.
- Akbar’s tomb: Your heart will never feel complete without paying a visit to the tomb of the greatest of the Mughal rulers, Jalal-Ud-din Mohammad Akbar who has been immortal because of his valour deeds and his golden heart. Come and feel the ultimate peace in here where rest the greatest of the rulers in Indian as well as Mughal history.
- The magnificent Taj Mahal: witness the first rays of the sun on the precious stones and white marble of the taj mahal.
- Agra Fort: After a lovely breakfast head to the monumental beauty called Agra Fort. One might go for this after arriving at Agra by train or other conveyance, or tuk-tuk ride to reach in here. Even today the walls and bricks of this place whisper the things unknown and not written in the pages of history.
- Mehtab Bagh: finally comes Mehtab Bagh from where you can witness the last rays of the sun falling on the Taj Mahal thereby creating an ambience of greatness that only can be felt.
- Jama Mosque: then you finally visit in Jama mosque to feel the spiritual connection that we all seek
Created on Feb 4th 2019 04:59. Viewed 625 times.