[Resolved] How do I fix McAfee error code 12152by Blayze Maverick Digital Marketer
McAfee Corp is a world-renowned security provider, whose main headquarter is in Santa Clara, California. Since 2011, McAfee became a part of Intel and comes under the Intel Security division. McAfee is considered among the best security software owing to the myriad features and sturdy protection. At times while using McAfee, the users may face McAfee 12152 issues. This article enlists some easy solutions to how do i fix McAfee error code 12152.
Read More: – Method to Fix the McAfee Installation Error code 0
Reasons for McAfee error code 12152
This McAfee problem code 12152 doesn’t stem due to low internet connectivity. Rather it could emerge due to the following reasons:
- Hindrance in McAfee download
- Partial installation
- Computer infected by a virus
- Windows registry becomes corrupt
- The issue in McAfee Download Servers
Methods to resolve the issue:
The easiest and safest resolution is to wait for 30 minutes to an hour before retrying the installation process. If you are baffled about what to do, you could reach out to McAfee technical Support, or you could do as follows.
- Implement a complete virus scan in your system to detect viruses and malware.
- Empty the junk by using Disk Cleaner.
- Update the drivers in your system.
- Try the McAfee consumer product removal tool to remove it. Now reinstall the software using McAfee login total protection.
- In the end, try running a Windows system file checker.
- Press Start
- Type Update and tap Enter.
- A windows update dialogue box shall appear. There you could spot the yes and no option. Click on yes.
- The Windows shall start updating and may take some time to update.
- Once prompted, enter the McAfee Activation code. The updating process shall be complete and your system shall restart.
The above methods shall be beneficial in fixing the McAfee error. Once the glitch is fixed, you could also utilize the McAfee multi-device login feature. You could also check the expiry of your software by using the service tab on McAfee.com/myaccount. In case your issue persists, feel free to dial our toll-free number for McAfee Tech Help. I hope this article helps!
Created on Dec 8th 2020 04:17. Viewed 63 times.