Resolve Print & Scan Issues caused by Windows 10 upgrade in Brother Printerby Rose Worsnop Brother printer support canada
Are you not able get printouts or scan your important documents? Are you experiencing frequent issues related to while printing or scanning? Do not get panic as Brother Printer Support is always available to resolve your problem. In this blog, your problem is resolved with some quick and easy steps. Before you begin the process, you must have Administrative Rights on your PC. Also disconnect any USB cable, if your system is attached to your printer via this cable.
Remove Driver history:
- On your PC, open the Control Panel.
- Go to the Hardware and Sound folder and then select Devices and Printers.
- Select your device by giving a right-click on Brother Printer model and from the appeared menu choose “Remove Device”.
- Click Yes to confirm the removal.
- When you have successfully removed your device, give a left-click on another device and from the top of the window click ‘Print server properties’.
- Select the Drivers tab and check for ant entries of Brother Printer. If found, Select and remove those entries.
- Open the Control Panel home screen and click on Programs from the appeared option.
- Click Programs & features and Select & remove any entire for Brother.
- Once performed all the keys explained above, restart your system.
Uninstall Printer Software:
- Open your internet browser once Window has rebooted and then visit Brother’s Support Website.
- Select the option of ‘Downloads’ and then into the given search box enter the model name of your Brother Printer.
- Click on your operating system and if you cannot find Windows 10 in the given list then you can select Windows 8.1.
- Once the Operating system is selected, hit the Search button.
- A page will appear with your machine model, find “Utilities” by scrolling down and click Uninstall Tool.
- Agree to the End-user License Agreement on the next page and a download will start automatically.
- Click Run in the appeared window.
- Save the file to desktop and select the “Decompress” option.
- Now on your desktop look for the new folder of ‘remPnp’ and open it by double clicking it, then you need to select the application file ‘BrRemPnp.exe. Now to make changes to your PC Confirm that you allow the application to do so.
- From the drop down menu select our device and hot OK.
- Let the uninstallation completed and then hit the OK button.
Now reinstall printer software with help of our support team, just make a call on Brother Printer Technical Support Number 1-844-888-3870 and get the necessary information in one go. Connect with our specials to get proper assistance regarding any issue you face while going thought the processes explained above. Our team will help you with the best possible ways using the latest technologies. Get instant result-oriented responses from the certified technicians.
Created on Dec 11th 2017 17:32. Viewed 570 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.