Refurbishment of a Rolex Watchby Gloria Philips Expert Blogger Rolex Watches are made with utmost caution, taking into consideration every small detail. Such attention to quality is why Rolex has been successful in getting the chronometer certified status for each watch it sells. So as to retain the perfection of these watches as accurate timekeeping devices, appropriate servicing is required at an interval of at least 5 decades. However, in the case of watches meant for divers such as the Rolex Submariner and the Sea-Dweller, it is advisable to take the watch to the Rolex Service Center every 18 months to test its waterproof status.
In the case of pre-owned Rolex watches, besides Precision in functionality, the overall look of the watch is also given prime importance. As a result, every pre-owned Rolex, which we sell, goes through a comprehensive refurbishment process to correct its cosmetic features as well as its performance.
Rolex Service Centers are authorized centers for servicing Rolex watches. They undertake a thorough overhauling process which begins with Visual Identification Inspection and ends at Quality Control. The servicing is undertaken only after a proper diagnosis of this watch is done for its appearance and performance. Let us take a closer look at the steps taken in the overhauling procedure:
1. It is a normal procedure for every Rolex Service Center to undertake the Visual Identification Inspection with the twin objective to trace any stolen Rolex and to identify any counterfeit watch part. In either case, the watch will be confiscated from the Service Center. In addition, if after market accessories have been fitted to your Rolex, they are replaced with genuine Rolex parts while servicing in order to ensure the quality of the performance. During the inspection, the watch's reference and serial numbers are listed as well.
2. Thorough Diagnosis of Your Rolex: The analysis is achieved by a specialist technician to identify any error related to the appearance or operation of your Rolex. The technician makes a record of all defects so as to fix them in the later stages of this procedure when the servicing starts. A visual analysis immediately is followed by a testing for its timekeeping functionality. This extensive examination provides a very clear image about the operational precision of your Rolex watch.
3. Servicing of the Movement and Other Vital Rolex Parts: Servicing begins with the complete disassembling of this movement so that every intricate part can be cleaned completely. Since the motion may contain lubricants that have hardened, a particular solution is used which helps to alter this state. The special solution also aids in dissolving any dirt particles which may have accumulated inside the movement. In this stage, all worn out parts and seals, such as the winding crown and the case tube, are replaced with genuine Rolex parts.
4. Cleaning and Polishing: The Oyster case and the bracelet are cleaned and hand-polished. The bracelet also receives fixes for any worn out part, disjoint links, or other defects. To keep the same criteria that Rolex follows while making these watches, the Rolex Service Center cleans and polishes the watch using advanced ultrasonic technology.
5. Series of Quality Control Tests: When your Rolex receives a thorough cleaning, polishing and servicing, it must pass a series of rigorous quality tests like pressure proof test and the timekeeping test. A special tank, known as a"Mariotte" meter and equipped with high tech electronic equipment, is used for this test. Inside the tank, a vacuum air-pressure is created to check the watch at its guaranteed depth. A similar evaluation is also conducted during the making of Rolex watches at their premises. As an immediate consequence, once you service your Rolex at a Rolex Service Center, you can be assured of getting the same quality in your watch as a brand new Rolex exhibits. After the watch passes the pressure proof test, it is installed with the motion, re-lubricated and analyzed for accuracy in timekeeping. If it shows any minor deviations, a distinctive Rolex device called the"Microstella Tool" is used to create micro adjustments to correct those deviations. Once this evaluation can be cleared, the watch is prepared for a last pressure proof test in the Mariotte meter vacuum tank.
6. Expert: Prior to handing over the watch to the customer, a professional technician makes a final quality inspection to guarantee that the watch is free of every possible mistake, both in look and in operation.
Every Rolex Service Center charges overhauling or servicing fees from the customer if the servicing of the watch doesn't fall in the guarantee period. Once the servicing is done and the payment received, they issue a one-year warranty on the serviced Rolex. This guarantee is accepted at every Rolex Service Center located across the planet. It isn't advised to go for the complete overhaul every time you take your watch to a service center. Many times, the condition of your watch only requires partial upkeep in the form of replacement of crystal, stem, crown or dial refinishing.
Refurbishment of Rolex Watches by Pre-Wwned Rolex Dealers
Renowned Pre-owned Rolex dealers also undertake a complete overhaul before offering such a watch for sale. They attempt to reestablish used Rolex watches to first Rolex specifications to ensure that they look, feel, and perform no less than a brand new Rolex. For example, you'll find no blemish, moisture, scratch mark or dust inside or outside our watches. Apart from cleaning, lubricating and polishing the pre-owned Rolex watches from both indoors and out, a brand new parabolic sapphire crystal is fitted to them to make them scratch resistant. A team of Rolex certified watchmakers oversee the cosmetic and operational characteristics of these used Rolex watches and suggest modifications or replacements as needed.
To the center Rolex components; namely the situation, the caseback, around 150 Small parts in the motion, the winding stem and the dial. However, they provide numerous options in the external cosmetic features high quality diamonds. For instance, You Might Get a custom diamond paved A bezel embedded with round cut diamonds or custom diamond lugs. Whatever you want your watch to be, we shall do our best to create that Vision to a reality.
Why and how you will choose a replica watch", "if you want a Rolex imitation that it's worth", "some quality luxury watches".
Created on Jun 7th 2020 06:02. Viewed 175 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.