Red Eyes- Symptoms, Causes, Prevention and Cureby ITIS Eye Care • ITIS Eye Drops are extremely effective in cases You may have experienced sensitivity to light, redness of the eye or stringy discharge from your eyes. This bloodshot eye you experience from time to time is a medical condition- Red Eye. Red eye is usually caused by exposure to the sun, dust, pollens or sometimes common allergies and infections. The dilated blood vessels on the white outer surface of the eye may not be treated by itself and require the usage of eye drops for red eyes. Want to know more about it? Here we go
What are the symptoms of red eyes?
Red eyes may be accompanied by
• eye pain
• stringy eye discharge
• swollen eyes
• blurred vision or other visual disturbances
• sensitivity to light
• eye allergies
What Causes red eyes?
Eye strain or coughing are very common causes of red eyes. Other causes may be as follows
• dry air
• exposure to the sun
• allergic reactions
• bacteria or viruses
How can I cure watery eyes?
Cold compression on the eye can help reduce the itchiness conditions in the early state. Most causes of watery eyes do not require an emergency medical attention and can be healed effectively by the use of a conjunctivitis eye drop available in India. These eye drops give relief from the symptoms of watery eyes. If you notice that symptoms of watery eyes are worse or are accompanied by severe pain or changes in vision, you may need to see your doctor for treatment.
Precautions to be taken
You may have heard this many times that prevention is better than cure. So let’s learn some of the ways by which you can prevent watery eyes.
• Do not forget to remove all makeup from your eyes
• Wearing contact lenses for too long is not recommended. Try to take short breaks in between. And clean your contact lenses regularly
• Using computers, mobile phones for too long can cause eyestrain and sensitivity. Try to avoid such activities
• Avoid going out on a dusty place. substances like pollens, dirt can cause your eyes to become irritated and result in watery eyes
• If your eye become contaminated, wash them properly with clean fresh water
• if you’re exposed to someone who has an eye infection, make sure to use an over the counter eye drop like ITIS Eye drop.
Created on Apr 4th 2018 01:51. Viewed 389 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.