Recover Yahoo Mail password Using Yahoo Account Key
by Samuel M. Technology Experts
Recover Yahoo Mail password :
Having problems while remembering your password or did someone hacked your account? Don’t worry, it’s not a big deal unless you want to make it a big deal.
Follow the simple instructions below and everything will be fine.
- Sign in the Yahoo account page.
- Tap on “I don’t remember my password”.
- Then enter your Yahoo account mail id.
- Now you will be provided three password recovery options. These are given below.
Recovery using Alternate Email address:
Here, a password recovery link will be sent to your alternate email address. Tap on that link, it will get you to the password reset page where you have to give a new password then click on Save. Bravo! Your password has been recovered.
Recovery Using Phone:
Here, you have to first enter some missing digit of your registered phone number and they will send an OTP to you. After entering that OTP, it will take you to password recovery page. Now, type your new password to recover it. Awesome!
Recovery using Secret Questions:
Honestly, we have no idea whether people use it now-a-days but it’s our favorite one. You can also recover your password after entering some security questions. After answering these questions correctly you will allow setting a new password. You can do this process if you can’t able to access both on your email address and phone.
How to set up, use, and manage your Yahoo Account Key to sign in without a password in the simplest way?
We all forget our passwords in some period of time and it’s really irritating. Trying to sign in and then tapping the “forgot your password” and waiting for the OTP. And sometimes the OTP takes forever to notify you till then your time session is already out. Relatable? Of course we understand you. And that’s why we are going to help you to make it easier to tap into your account without a password and its 100% safe. So let’s start.
First, you have to set up an account key from a web browser.
Please have at least one Yahoo app installed on your mobile device and be signed in to it. Yup, it’s necessary.
Go to the Yahoo Account security page.
Click or tap See how it works.
Select your device and app to be notified on
Click or tap Send me a notification.
A notification will pass to the app you selected.
On your mobile device, tap the Approve icon Image of the Account Key accept button.
Back in your web browser, click or tap Always use Yahoo Account Key.
Confirm your mobile phone number, which is used if you lose access to your device.
Second, sign in with Account key
Always signed into a Yahoo app on your mobile device if you want your Account Key to work.
- Go to the Yahoo Sign in page.
- Enter your Yahoo ID, and then click Next.
– A notification is sent to your Account Key enabled device.
- On your device, tap the notification or open the app and tap the Account Key icon Image of the Account Key icon.
- Tap the Approve icon Image of the Account Key accept button.
- You might be prompted to either enter or tap a verification code to confirm.
- Move to the Yahoo Account security page.
- Click Manage by “Yahoo Account Key”.
- To switch back to a password, Click Disable Account Key at the bottom of the screen.
- By the way, you got option. Just click the toggle to the right of any device you want to turn on or off.
- And if you want to Disable Account Key from a Yahoo mobile app, then here it goes:
- Tap the Menu icon from your Account Key enabled app.
- Tap the Account Key icon.
- Tap Manage Account Key.
- To switch back to a password, just tap Disable Account Key at the bottom of the screen.
And of course, you got options.
- To turn on or off, tap the toggle to the right of any device.
Hope we are able to help you Read More about Yahoo related issues solution with Live Yahoo Chat. Here you find all the yahoo mail problems solution.
Created on Jan 23rd 2020 06:10. Viewed 668 times.