Public Cloud Hosting - A Cost Effective, Reliable, Cloud Hosting Serviceby Ansh Dassh Self Employed Public Cloud Hosting is a type of Cloud hosting service. Public Cloud hosting is based on the standard model of Cloud computing. In this type of Cloud hosting service, the service provider makes the availability of computing resources to the general public. These computing resources include Virtual Machines or VMs, applications and storage. These computing resources are made available by the service provider over the internet. Previously, the Public Cloud Hosting service model was available to general public for free. Now, the service providers offer the services to public on a utility payment model or pay per usage model.
The Public Cloud Structure
It is a completely virtualised environment with Public Cloud. The Public Cloud hosting service providers maintain an architecture that is multi-tenant in nature. This architecture of multi tenancy enables multiple users or tenants to share the computing resources.
Public Cloud Hosting service takes care of keeping the data of a tenant isolated from data of other tenants. Public Cloud depends on the network connectivity of high bandwidth for fast and rapid transmission of data. The storage of Public Cloud is ideally redundant. It uses the services of multiple data centres and careful replications of versions of files. Public Cloud Hosting has this unique characteristic and it has given the Public Cloud Hosting a high reputation for resiliency, the capacity to recover from difficult situations quickly.
The Public Cloud Hosting models can be further categorised into service models. The common service models are-
• Software as a Service (SaaS)- A third party service provider hosts applications and makes their availability to the customers over the internet.
• Platform as a Service (PaaS)- A third party service provider delivers all software and hardware tools. The need of these tools is usually for development of applications, as a service to its users.
• Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)- A third party service provider offers computing resources, those are virtualised, such as VMs and storage, to the users, over the internet.
Benefits of Public Cloud Hosting Service
1. The first and foremost benefit of using a Public Cloud Hosting service is that it drastically cuts down on the costs and expenses of organisations on their investments on purchasing and maintaining their own on premises resources of Information Technology.
2. Public Cloud Hosting Service allows high level scalability to its users to enable them to access for additional computing resources to meet increases work load and demands of users.
3. Public Cloud Hosting prevents wastage of resources because the clients need to make payments for only for the resources used by them.
There are many reliable and reputable Public Cloud Hosting Service Provider Companies, who are offering high quality public cloud hosting service to their clients at an affordable price.
Cloud hosting - a computing technology on demand by business organisations
Cloud Hosting is a type of Virtual Server Hosting and can be termed as an advanced version of grid formation of servers and computing. Multiple servers for websites are interconnected with each other to form a Cloud of complex network, that is wide spread and working as team, to perform a common function.
Cloud hosting is a computing technology. This computing technology is available to users on their demands. This computing technology works on the principles of processing of all underlying hardware for computing and storage that is shared.
The provider of Cloud computing provides all computing resources to its clients with facilities of hosting data, services or some other solutions.
Benefits of Cloud Hosting
• Cloud Hosting reduces costs of managing and maintaining of IT systems of the clients.
• Cloud hosting provides high degree of scalability to its clients enabling them to add or remove computing resources, as per their business needs. It also makes the service cost effective.
• Cloud hosting provides business continuity planning to the data and systems of its clients, in cases of natural or man-made disasters.
• Cloud hosting provides efficiency of collaboration to its clients for their easy communication and sharing across different locations.
• Cloud hosting enables the clients to be more flexible in their work practices.
• Cloud computing and hosting provides access to all its clients to automatic updates for the client’s requirement of Information Technology.
Number of Cloud hosting service providers are providing A grade hosting service to their clients at a very reasonable price.
Created on Feb 27th 2018 03:49. Viewed 1,069 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.