Product Information Management Solutionby Leap Feed LeapFeed - Leap Towards Success
Product information management (PIM) provides a single place to collect, manage, market and sell products and enrich your product information, create and print catalog and distribute it to your distribution channel or E-commerce channel. Product data can be used to feed information to media such as website, Catalog, ERP System.
PIM systems in a general way need to support multi-lingual data, worldwide geographic locations, and modification of product information within a centralized prospectus. Information kept by a business can be scattered every single through the office and held by agents or structures, rather than being accessible midway; data might be spared in different formats, or just be accessible in a printed copy. Information might be required for detailed product information with prices, or calculating cargo costs. Product information management represents a solution for centralized, data maintenance, as well as efficient data collection, management, and output
Why We use Product Information Management
· Streamline the onboarding process for suppliers and data providers
· Establish one source of truth for product information
· Improve the quality and consistency of product data across all channels
· Deliver a compelling product experience to drive great customer experiences
· Increasing your customer base
· Product information is the single most influential content for raising purchasing intentions
· Without proper utilization of PIM you’re not only missing out on customers who could be visiting your site, you’re losing customers who land on it.
· Product information can help your customers stay on track.
· This is the way to directions customers follow through your website.
· As your business compare it can be hard to deal with all that product information. You need to monitor the data about each element of each item you offer.
· You can make bulk updates to attributes and categories.
· You can make dynamic, coherent groupings of items.
· You can adapt and edit product information and pricing.
· It takes the information that frequently lives in a wide range of frameworks and brings it into a single interface.
· Using a PIM effectively can be exceptionally helpful to your business, including expanding sales and impressions.
Who needs a Product Information Management?
· Marketers who try to convey a predictable omnichannel product experience
· E-commerce Managers who Managers who comprehend the effect of item information quality on online deals
· Retailers and brands who want to reinforce associations with providers.
· Data Governance groups who need to track and address consistency issues
Leap Feed provide product information management and product data feed services for B2B and B2C companies that want to manage their product information and deliver great product experiences.
Created on Oct 29th 2018 05:58. Viewed 204 times.