Pre-wedding Photography: A Right or Wrong Choice?by Photo Portray Owner
Pre-wedding photography is one concept that has lately emerged in India. These days, we can find almost all the couple opting for this idea. However, in spite of so many couples preferring it, many have criticized it as well. This creates confusion for many whether to go for it or not. Those who think it is not a good idea, say that a lot of money is wasted and it is also tiring. But in oppose to just spending money and it being exhausting, there are several positive things to say about this entire concept. Let’s go through some of them pointwise:
· You can get familiar: If it is an arranged marriage, there are fair chances that the couple hasn’t got enough time to spend with each other. If it is a love marriage, the love birds will not miss out on a single chance to see each other. No matter what kind of marriage it is, the couple would love to spend time with each other through pre-wedding photography. We can get to know so many things about one another while we are involved in pre-wedding photography.
· Memory to treasure: The photographs taken during the pre wedding shoot will help you go back to the times when you both were about to tie knots and the butterflies that were flying inside your stomach. You can recall all those days that were full of excitement. The best part is that you can keep the album of your pre-wedding photographs and cherish the moments whenever you feel like.
· Explore your creativity: You can take chances with various locations, dresses and even makeup. You can go and try as many things as you want because even if something does not go as per plan, you will have time to alter it. At least, there will not be any regret.
· You can choose and include various dresses: Since Indian weddings include all the traditional dresses, one cannot even think about adding a kind of attire that does not go well with the occasion. But this is not the same in case of a pre-wedding shoot. You can go for ethnic dresses or western outfits; it is completely up to you. Nobody can say anything to you or there is no hard and fast rule that you have to wear certain clothes in that particular shoot.
· You can try different makeup styles: If you are confused about the kind of makeup you should do for this shoot, just throw away your confusions. You can do whatever you want. You need to know that it should look good to you as a couple since pre-wedding shoot is very personal.
Many questions come along with Pre Wedding Photographer in Delhi, but it is never a bad idea to do something that can bring a smile to your face. After all, these are the days that you will remember all throughout your life.
Created on Jan 3rd 2020 11:38. Viewed 943 times.