Precautions to be taken by Businesses against Coronavirusby Rani Das Student
The Coronavirus has disrupted the entire world & put a stop to all our lives. Since March 2020, most businesses have come to a halt.
When someone with COVID-19 coughs or exhales they release droplets of infected fluid. Most of these droplets fall on nearby surfaces and objects - such as desks, tables or telephones. People could catch COVID-19 by touching contaminated surfaces or objects – and then touching their eyes, nose or mouth. If they are standing within one meter of a person with COVID-19 they can catch it by breathing in droplets coughed out or exhaled by them. In other words, COVID-19 spreads in a similar way to the flu. Hence, business owners will need more than just scrubbing for their businesses to survive. They need to prepare for the worst & keep the staff well-informed.
Here, we discuss precautions that businesses can implement in line with ongoing pandemic. These safety measures differ from business to business. Low cost safety measures like keeping the workplace clean, disinfecting surfaces & objects, regular hand washing by everyone present will help stop the spread of infections in the workplace & protect customers, employees, contractors.
Folks at Mahindra Susten’s 250MW Rajasthan Solar Project have taken up serious safety precautions
against the novel coronavirus:
1. Masks has been made compulsory for each & every employee
2. Every employee has to undergo COVID-19 awareness training
3. Workers get their temperature checked daily
4. All the vehicles entering the site get sanitized
5. Office area is sanitized as well
6. All the instructions are given maintaining social distancing
7. Distance is maintained between transit vehicles as well
8. Seating arrangement in office area is also designed keeping social distancing in mind
9. Covid-19 awareness posters are displayed all over the site
10. To maintain the spirits during such trying times, regular words of encouragement are given by the leadership team through a virtual call
Following these precautions, plant owners can keep the site up and running and stakeholders safe.
Similar safety measures have been implemented at their Pokhran & Boudh site.
Every business must implement such precautions at their work place, keeping the health of their employees & customers a top priority. Simple precautions and planning can make a big difference.
Created on Jul 20th 2020 04:03. Viewed 120 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.