Pomegranate Face Cream-what, how and why?by Vanya Herbal E-commerce Marketing
Pomegranate is one of the healthiest fruits available on our earth.
Pomegranates are loaded with nutrients so they are called divine food in India.
Rich in nutrition as it is a good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, E as well as folic acid.
Pomegranate not only taken just as fruits but due to compounds present in it and their medical properties, they are also used in skincare, health care, body care, and cosmetics.
Sweet in taste and rest is best.
Health Benefits of Pomegranate-
- They can help in infection and reducing Alzheimer’s disease
- They help control aging Problems like wrinkles and provide people young, beautiful and glowing skin.
- It can also help in overcoming depression symptoms.
How to use pomegranate Face Cream?
Give your face the care of natural pomegranate for naturally glowing skin.
Rejuvenate skin with a blend of the extracted peel of pomegranate, pure essential rose water, aloe vera, and floral oil.
- Anaarcare-Face cream is made to take complete care of the skin.
- Fights aging, germs and moisturizes skin all day long
- This rejuvenating pomegranate face cream, is an artisan blend of pure & fresh pomegranate extract, Himalayan rose water, 100% pure aloe vera juice, cold-pressed oils & floral essential oils to give you clean, clear, moisturized and glowing.
Anti-Aging — Pomegranate Face Cream has anti-aging properties that target premature aging and rejuvenate your skin internally and externally.
Pomegranate oil helps reducing wrinkles
Nourishes skin –
Pomegranate Oil in the cream penetrates your skin deeply and hydrates your skin from inside.
Its antibacterial properties keep bacteria away.
Pomegranate has antioxidants that help your skin to fight with the sun.
It has cancer defying properties and it can save you from sunburn as well along with soothing your skin.
How to use:
Apply a small amount of cream on the moist skin of your face and neck, immediately after your bath. Confidently apply your makeup over this layer of protection.
Created on Jul 23rd 2019 07:29. Viewed 386 times.