Playground and Its Equipment For Kidsby Peter Gomes Health Equipment Provider
As a result of the children's safety needs, manufacturers offer you Cushioned Surface for Playgrounds.
Cushioned surface with rubber called EPDM (Virgin Color Rubber) bonded with polyurethane product that maintains a vivid color for a longer time, therefore greater duration and at the same time greater safety for infants.
Advantages of Cushioned Surface for playground equipment
• Approved according to DIN EN 1177: 2008
• No bumps or ridges that can cause tripping.
• It cushions falls from one to three meters depending on the density of the system.
• Resistant to all types of weather.
• Extremely durable.
• Hygienic and easy to clean.
• No overlap and invisible joints.
• Variable surface modeling.
• Extensive color palette.
Safety in the playground equipment
Since the playgrounds are subject to a series of security measures both in the facilities (location, accessibility and use, auxiliary elements, signage), and in the equipment or play elements (rockers, swings, slides, etc.). It is even suggested to you that buy only reputable playground equipment Perth to improve your safety measurements.
Therefore, the quality regulations establish a long series of safety requirements that playgrounds must meet to avoid accidents. However, this regulation is not mandatory and only France currently applies it. Rather, they are non-mandatory technical recommendations (to be binding they need a Government directive or regulation or a national law).
Playgrounds and Urban Equipment
Exclusive Representative of Playgrounds and Urban Equipment
Company consider that parks constitute the natural meeting place in urban centers, with safe recreation areas that stimulate the development and learning of children through play and with recreation and rest areas where the elderly can enjoy of your free time.
Playgrounds and street furniture
Quality and safety
All the games are manufactured according to the Norms regarding the safety of the equipment in the play areas and the modular system has been certified with license number.
Company implements playgrounds for the whole of the Canary Islands, developing the initial project and its final implementation.
All parks and urban furniture can be adapted to people with disabilities or limitations (accessibility) as well as personalize each product thanks to a pantography system that manages to capture the design desired by each client for the project.
Range of modular combinations in steel
• Modular wooden game combinations. Thematic games
• Traditional steel games: slides, swings, carousels, rockers, climbers and mixed.
• Traditional wooden children's games: slides, swings, rockers, climbers and bridges.
• Springs: Rocking figures on HDPE springs.
• Baby: For children of preschool age.
• Elastic paving: Safety surface with tiles or with continuous rubber flooring.
• Sports: Sports teams for the elderly.
Created on Jun 22nd 2020 06:17. Viewed 321 times.