Plan Your Office Move Successfully Using Few Tipsby James Spencer Blogger
Moving over to a new office may seem like an exciting prospect. But there is no denying the fact that it involves an overwhelming amount of work. Not only do you need to move all your office stuff; you also need to consider the happiness of your employees and aspects of re-organising, work-flow transition, and the adjustment period.
The worst part is when panic sets in, and that’s where everything starts going bad to worse.
If you’re planning for an office move soon, then don’t worry? Here are some tips to assist in handling all office aspect properly.
- Plan The Move Early- At least 1-2 months before!
When it comes to planning an office move, there is no such thing as ‘winging it.’ The process should start well-ahead of time- say 1-2 months before. Make a list of tasks which you have to complete in advance, the packing- unpacking and organising.
Plan a specific budget for your move to cut down the expenses- prior to consulting with professional removalists.
Donate items which are too old or no longer needed in your office. This implies to your old equipment like phones, printers, copiers and even old/damaged furniture.
Packing old (or partially broken items) can be tough and time-consuming. And since you don’t have the luxury of too much time at hand, sell them or give away to charity to reduce your time and money on its relocation.
- Let The Internal & External Parties Know Of Your Relocation:-
Once you decided your move date, set your move budget, and made arrangements to donate the old items, the next step is informing the internal and external parties about your relocation.
- Notify the property manager/existing landlord through an official notice.
- Also inform the team of the new office address and the moving date.
- Make a list of those whom you need to send out your new office address. This may include business partners, stationary service, banks/financial institutions, telephone provider, insurance company, internet provider, photocopier/printer provider and even food/bottle provider.
- Discuss with your IT team about the tech set-up and fresh inclusions which may be needed.
- Find reputed office removalists in Sydney and make a reservation.
- Discussing Your Office Move Needs With Your Removal Company:
Your office items will obviously have lots of fragile and sensitive equipment such as laptops, monitors, desktops and even unwieldy items such as office desks, conference tables and other general office supplies.
These items have to be packed safely and boxed up properly to protect it against impacts or even road bumps when being transferred. With you having so much on your plate already; handling all these may be too daunting. It is where the importance of a reputed company comes into the picture.
They will use the right packing materials- bubble wraps, plastic sheets, duct-tapes and appropriate carton boxes to pack everything properly and ready it for transfer.
These experts will even have their trucks to deport your office stuff and assist you to unload it at your new office location.
It is one of the most important aspects of your office move, and so you should only trust Sydney office removals who possess a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Be sure to follow these tips when moving your office. The whole point of them is to help you get everything done seamlessly without jeopardising too much of your time and money.
Created on Jan 9th 2020 07:20. Viewed 112 times.