How to Perform Umrah - A Complete Guide 2018by Hiba Farooqi Get Affordable Umrah Packages from USA
If it’s your first Umrah, do not worry. We will guide you How to Perform Umrah
Read: How to Perform Hajj - A Complete Guide 2018
Procedures for Umrah become simple when you properly follow the steps. Cheap Umrah Packages strives to inform all its prospective pilgrims to Perform Umrah with the step by step guide in detail. You must read out
Know 4 Pillars of Umrah
Before reading out the steps, know that there are 4 pillars of Umrah every pilgrim has to carry out.
1. Ihram Procedure
· Before setting Ihram, perform Ghusl.
· Remove nay pubic hair and trim your nails
· Complete the due Salah at the time of travel by praying it before.
· Wear Ihram sheets
· Offer two rakats Nafl before starting you travel
· Make an intention of Umrah/Hajj and recites Talbiyah.
اَللَّهُمَّ اِنِّيْ اُرِيْدُ الْعُمْرَةَ فَيَسِّرْهَا لِيْ وَ تَقَبَّلْهَا مِنِّيْ
(O Allah! I intend to perform Umrah, please make it easy for me and accept it from me)
· When you leave your home, start reciting this Dua and Talbiya in a loud voice.
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى اللَّهِ، لاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ إِلاَّ بِاللَّهِ
(In the name of Allah, I place my trust in ALLAH, and there is no might nor power except with Allah)
· As you enter Masjid Al-Haram, recite Darud e Shareef and proceed towards Kabah.
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وسلم, اللَّهُمَّ افْتَحْ لِي أَبْوَابَ رَحْمَتِكَ
(O Allah! Exalt the mention of your Messenger. O ALLAH! Forgive my sins, and open the gates of Your mercy for me).
2. Wearing of Tawaf
Tawaf is to perform 7 rounds around the Ka’bah in the counter-clockwise direction. You must be in ablution (Wudu) before you do it. During the Tawaf, men have to leave their right shoulder bare which is called “Idtiba’a”. After Tawaf, men cover their both shoulders.
· It starts with the Black Stone
· Say Bismillah, Allahu Akbar and kiss it if possible
· Try to touch it with your hands
· Point your right hand towards the Black Stone when facing it.
· Men are required to walk briskly during the first 3 Tawaf rounds and normal during the rest 4.
· When you reach the Yamani corner, either touch it with your right hand or if incapable then continue without saying anything.
· Recite this from Yamani corner to the Black Stone
“Rabbanaa aatinaa fid‐dunyaa hasanatan wa feel aakhirati hasanatan wa qinaa 'adhaaban naar”
(Our Lord, grant us good in this life and good in the hereafter and save us from the punishment of the Hellfire. [Quran; 2:201])
3. Perform Sa’y
Before Sa’y, doing Wudu is highly recommended. It’s obligatory to make the Niyah of Sa’y induce satisfaction for Allah. In Sa’y, you’ll have to ascend the Al-Safa mount to possible see the Ka’bah from the Safa door. Upon reaching Al-Marwa, one round will be complete. Make 7 rounds like this by making Al-Safa as your starting point and concluding at Al-Marwa.
· Recite this when you leave the boundary of Masjid
“Bismillahi was‐salaatu was‐salaamu 'alaa rasoolillahi,
Allahum‐ma inee a'‐aluka min fadhlika, Allahum‐ma a'simnee minash‐shaitaanie‐rajeem”
· Upon reaching Al-Safa, recite this:
إِنَّ الصَّفَا وَالْمَرْوَةَ مِنْ شَعَآئِرِ اللَّهِ فَمَنْ حَجَّ الْبَيْتَ أَوِ اعْتَمَرَ فَلاَ جُنَاحَ عَلَيْهِ أَنْ يَطَّوَّفَ بِهِمَا وَمَنْ تَطَوَّعَ خَيْراً فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ شَاكِرٌ عَلِيْم
(Verily, As‐Safaa and Al‐Marwah are from the symbols of Allah. So it is not a sin on him who performs Hajj or 'Umrah of the house (ka 'bah) to perform the going (tawaaf) between them. And whoever does good voluntarily, then verily, Allah is the All‐Recognizer, All‐Knower. [Quran; 2:1}
· After ascending on Al-Safa, recite 3 times:
اللّهُ أكبر, اللّهُ أكبر, اللّهُ أكبر
(Allah is the Greatest, Allaah is the Greatest, Allaah is the Greatest)
· After ending the final round at Al-Marwa, offer 2 rakats Nafl.
After performing Sa’y, men shave their heads completely while female pilgrims make their hair clip equal to fingertip. This final step marks the end to perform Umrah with step by step guide.
Read: What is the Most Important Day of Hajj, Important Hadits of Hajj
Created on Aug 7th 2018 05:27. Viewed 519 times.
Masha Allah its informative guidance of Umrah
Aug 10th 2018 02:32