PCOD/ PCOS Ayurvedic Treatment in Delhi Vikaspuriby Active Ayu Life Active Ayu Life Health Clinic
Women have to undergo many critical problems in their life, and due to this, they also have to face a lot of consequences in their life that adversely affect their “health.” Has anyone been concerned about women’s reproductive health? If not, then read below and get yourself to acknowledge how a little ignorance brings a lot of Difficulties in life. We all understand that women’s reproductive health is essential and a minor disbalance in vaginal functions means there’s some disturbance in your reproductive part. “Don’t ignore, instead consult with the doctor”. If you are looking for natural treatment for PCOD in Delhi then you are at the right place.
Today the problem of “PCOD” is quite a matter of concern among girls and women. Also, it is estimated that about 5 million women are suffering from the problem of PCOD. In today’s topic, you will come to know that
- What is the PCOD/PCOS problem?
- What are its causes
- What are its symptoms
- PCOD treatment in Ayurveda
- Best doctor for PCOD treatment in Delhi
- Let us start by first flashing our light towards the main point which is the PCOD problem? And how can this problem be the cause of “significant issues in girls or women’s?
What is PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD), also known as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), is a prevalent condition affecting 5% to 10% of women in the age group 12–45 years. It is a problem where a woman’s hormones are out of balance. It can cause problems with menstrual periods and make it difficult for her to conceive.
Why is the problem a matter of deep concern?
PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease) or PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) has taken the world of women by storm. It is a significant ailment concerning many young females in India presently. PCOD strikes mainly at an early age; therefore, a substantial number of young adults go through this problem.
This is a common endocrine disorder of unknown etiology, affecting 5-10% of women of reproductive age. The average age group suffering from PCOD varies between 18 and 45 years. It is important for the youth to understand this disease at its onset, along with the causes and implications in the future.
What are the causes of the PCOS problem?
Well, depending upon the body then, everyone has a different body structure. So the causes differ from woman to woman. The main problems with how PCOS takes birth in women’s bodies are:-
- Irregular periods:- it is expected that your periods once or even twice get irregular. Still, if you seem to be continuing, it’s not a neglected part as it may cause problems.
- Genetics disbalance- due to disbalance in hormonal and genetics, the level of the body starts to disbalance, which may cause PCOD.
- Vitiation of Vata Dosha
- Insulin resistance leads to high testosterone.
How did one come to know about the “PCOS problem”?
Well, there are many women and girls who want to know the answer to the question of “how she came to know about the problem”. Due to medical terminology, there are many symptoms and disbalance which indicate the problem. Let’s study it in detail:-
- If you are observing an irregular change in your menstruation cycle, i.e, irregular periods occurring every 2 to 3 months (amenorrhea).
- At the time of menstruation if you are observing heavy bleeding.
- Irritation and mood swings
- Abdominal fat
- Stubborn acne:- acne which is not even cured with regular treatments
These are some symptoms that directly indicate your PCOD/PCOS problem. If you are one who is suffering from the same, then don’t delay and consult now.
We all know that no one wants to compromise with their bodies, especially in terms of reproductive health. Taking a lot of medications and neglecting your health may lead to many other problems such as kidney problems and many more too. So in order to avoid these medications, everyone looks for natural, effective, and harmless medicines. If you are searching for the same, then you are on the right platform because here, we introduce you to how you can easily overcome the problem without taking any harmful medications and by natural means.
PCOD/PCOS Treatment in Ayurveda:-
- Maintain G:- Losing just 5-10% of the weight helps develop regular menstrual cycles.
- Regulate the menstrual cycle:- by treating scanty blood loss, thin endometrium
- Boost Fertility:- focusing on regular ovulation and AMH levels
- Balance Insulin Level:- restoring normal hormonal levels
- Basti Chikitsa:- Medical oil enema has excellent results to treat PCOS in Ayurveda
Trust us:- by choosing ayurvedic treatment, you will be able to see a new reform in your body. We are here to consult with you, and with your problems, feel free to contact us anytime and anywhere. Here we provide you with a 100% guaranteed solution for your pod problem. We offer you the best PCOS treatment in Delhi.
We are leading as the:-
Best PCOD Ayurvedic Doctor in Delhi
Ayurvedic PCOS treatment in Delhi
Best medicines for PCOS in Delhi
Natural PCOD Ayurvedic Treatment in Delhi
Why choose Active Ayu Life?
At active ayu life, we not only focus on solving your problem but focus on solving it from its deep roots so that you will avail yourself with a new confident body with 100% curable results. Dr. Ruchi Bharadwaj PCOD Ayurvedic treatment specialist in Delhi will provide you with the best results. Not only this you can even get free yourself from any women's reproductive problems here we provide you Tubal Blockage Treatment in Delhi. Infertility treatment in Delhi.
- Consult us now for your problems
- Avail yourself with the best guidance
Created on Aug 17th 2022 01:14. Viewed 52 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.