paintball safety tips for beginnersby kashif t. let's Start Pro Paintballing with me
After intense research, our team has concluded that paintball is a very safe sport if you follow the basic rules.
Researchers also have claimed that paintball is not a dangerous game until you properly kit and know how of safety rules.
here are some reasons why some players fo deadly injuries.
- due to excitement, some players take off there, which is too much risky you may lose your eye.
- not cover their maker with a barrel the cover even out of of the field.
- not follow the rules of the field.
- not well equipped with all safety equipment like arm and knee pads, vest, etc.
Tips to prevent from injuries:
- Always wear a comfortable paintball mask all the time when you are in the game.
- Always choose a marker with less than 30 FPS.
- Respec the field rules.
- Respect refries their sole purpose is to save you from injuries and cheating.
Created on Feb 13th 2021 03:12. Viewed 33 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.