Overcome Stress at Work Placeby louis franco Pharamacist
Stress in workplace is common and has proven to help in better results but excessive stress can hamper your productivity and can effect your wellbeing.
What causes Stress in office?
There can be multiple reasons why a person feels stressful during work hours.
Many of the few possibilities could be deadline vs the work assigned , relationship disputes, politics at management level, nepotism and travelling hours & over-time working hours
Although this are a few of the many possibilities, one should always take preventive steps to combat stress.
Warning signs when the stress is too much.
2.Anxiety and depression
3.Loss of Focus
5.Overthinking About Work
7.Alcohol abuse and sometimes drug for finding comfort
How to Combat Stress in Workplace
1. Talk With Your work Friends share your problems seek help from them.
2. Have A clear thought process while speaking to your seniors and sharing your problems.
3. Sharing with your family can also help, try interacting with new people know their life and share your life moments can boost your good mood
4. Try eating food which is home cooked and has the least number of preservatives
5. Exercise Helps You in a number of ways which can increase strength and can help you lift your mood and think better and be focused in your task
6. Have A good sleeping schedule
7.Take Mini breaks between your work relax and sit for a while ,this will make you work more efficiently towards your task
How To Manage Time between job
Try to reach office early to avoid rush and have an unstable mind at the start of the day.
Don't take too many work together.
Ask for help from seniors or friends if you are stuck at something.
Dont overdo a particular work which makes you irritated.
Start Your Day with positive thoughts and try to avoid negative thoughts.
Try reading a Few good Articles in the morning to have a good start at your work place.
Reward Yourself If you think You
have have achieved something considerably Better than others or just have completed the task in given time.
Created on Mar 13th 2020 05:32. Viewed 231 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.