Ocean Empress Dhow - Largest Dinner Dhow Cruiseby Emila H. I am Professional Blogger There is nothing more pleasant than a delicious dinner at an authentic Arabian boat after a hectic day in hot Dubai. A gently blowing fresh air feels fresh into your face while you tasting mouth-watering dishes. Dubai Marina is an ideal place for such kind of experiences. There are ultra-modern skyscrapers, an attractive embankment and multiple white luxurious yachts. In Dubai, it is an ultimate aesthetic pleasure while walk around Dubai Marina especially at night.
Mega dhow characteristics
· Type: motor mega yacht
· Capacity: 500 passengers,
· 3 decks
· 16,000 Sq Ft
views from Ocean Empress Dhow
During the two- hour cruise you’ll visit the largest artificial island in the world known as Palm Jumeirah. Along the cruise, you can see Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, the famous and world’s largest Dubai wheel, and Atlantis resort. Must bring the camera as you will definitely take photos.
· Buffet and entertainment
It’s the major treat that you will find in the dining area of dhow. Allow yourself to taste the best dishes of the traditional Arabic as well as international cuisines. There is large variety of snacks, desserts, fruits, fresh juices, and hot dishes. Everyone will find a treat as per their choice. The aromas are hovering. It is fascinating to know that, many of the chef's dishes are prepared in front of you.
During the dinner, the guests also enjoy a musical performance and Tanura dances. Tanura is an ancient Egyptian dance performed only by men. Dancers in long, colored skirts, symbolizes the sun, moving around their axis for a long time. Tanura dance on the dhow symbolizes the continuous movement of the world. The artists feel happy to invite you on stage in order to join the performance.
Apart from the international menu with live cooking stations, there is also an option of- the first in the world Automated RoboChef in the cruise. It is fascinating to know that an automatic robotic machine cooks Asian dishes live customized as ordered by the Guests.
Rules to follow on the Ocean Empress Mega Yacht
- Dancing is not allowed
- Mandatory to present Emirates ID/
- Driving License to be shown at Check-in
- Live Entertainment
- Smart casual dress code is recommended
- Gathering outside the designated zone is not allowed
- Wear a mask while leaving the designated area
- Taking photos/ videos of others and posting on social media is not allowed
- 2-hours of cruising in Dubai Marina
- International Buffet Dinner
- Entertainment- Music, Traditional Performers
- Sailing to Dubai Marina, JBR, Bluewaters Island, and The Palm
Location of the pier
The boarding point of the Ocean Empress Mega Dhow is Dubai Marina, pier 7, opposite to Dubai Marina Mall.
Terms and conditions
- 2 hours prior to booking is needed
- Boarding time - 7:45pm
- Cruise hours: 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Price mentioned is for a single person
- Tables will be available on sharing basis
- Entertainment shows are not available during holy month of Ramadan as well as on other Islamic occasions
- Subject to availability
- The dhow also has a wheelchair accessible
- Bringing food and drinks on board is not allowed
- Booking cancellation is not possible
Created on May 26th 2022 01:47. Viewed 152 times.