Myths and Facts Associated With Food Catering Sydney Servicesby Sarah Taylore Sydney Caters means Salt of the Earth Catering
As far as hiring food catering Sydney services are concerned, some people find it a very easy and straightaway forward and then, there are some who find it really complex. Those who find this thing easy are those who have a very clear mind regarding this concept, but those who find it hard have numerous myths in their minds. These myths make availing these services even harder, but to make sure that this does not happen, we have come up with some myths and busted them here in this post.
Food Catering Sydney Is an Expensive Thing
- According to the experts, this is one of the most common myths prevailing in the minds of the users and the fact is that the cost can fluctuate based on the customisations you require.
- Yes, the companies engaged in offering this service give the opportunity to get tailor-made services to match the requirements of different events.
- Yes, they do have fixed menus depending on different kinds of catering like corporate catering Sydney, but they are never fixed and can be altered.
- Here is a list of some non-food related expenses incurred by the caterer for an event:
- The hiring of skilled staff
- Liquid refreshments complete with glassware, ice, and qualified bar staff
- Supply of crockery and utensils for the tables
- Serviettes and table linen, depending upon the customer’s instructions
- Tables and chairs are often requested, which incurs a rental fee & delivery charges
- Umbrellas or awnings for shade can also be on the list for a caterer to supply
- Décor for the tables or room/hall may be the responsibility of the caterer
The Quality of the Chicken Is Under Scrutiny
- This is another very big myth related to food catering in the minds of the users and this does not stay limited to chicken, but to the entire box of raw materials used in the process.
- However, the fact is that the companies engaged in rendering these services pay all the attention while choosing the raw material.
- As far as the chicken is concerned, it is taken out of the cool room, minutes before it is being sent for cooking.
- That means that the entire industry and the food catering Sydney companies use only the freshest raw material present in the markets.
- The bottom line here is that they pay an equal amount of attention towards the quality of the food as they pay to the presentation of the food during the event.
Setting Up and Preparation by a Catering Company Takes Less Than One Hour
- Actually, this can be done that the entire preparation is done in less than one hour, but experts say that to experience the best, you need to give enough time to the food catering Sydney firm.
- They will carry out the process using a worksheet that will have details of all the steps to be taken and this would involve the following tasks.
- Unpack the catering truck of all supplies and equipment
- Set up tables and chairs with linen, cutlery, plates, etc.
- The kitchen needs to be set up for ease of cooking and serving.
- Any decorations and front of house requirements need to be completed.
- Then the food preparation and cooking begins.
Created on Jul 6th 2019 04:35. Viewed 258 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.