Must Visit Religious Places for Religious Tourists in Indoreby Areeb Khan Professional Laundry Attendant
The city of Indore located in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh is a metropolis and is known for rapidly progressing in the fields of technology and education. It has also consistently been ranked as one of the cleanest cities in the country. The city also has something to offer for religious people who can book hotels in Indore to witness spirituality and tranquility up close and personal.
• Khajrana Ganesh Mandir –This temple is dedicated to one of the most revered figures in the Hindu religion, Lord Ganesh. Ganesh’s popularity across India has meant that this temple is very close to the heart of those who visit here. The surroundings of the temple are very clean and it has been well maintained. The statue of Lord Ganesh is also beautiful. Strict management of the temple has ensured that crowds are controlled and cleanliness is promoted.
• Bada Ganpati –The biggest Lord Ganesh statue in the world is present at this temple. Towering at around 25 feet, the statue is the center of large crowds and attention. Pilgrims may feel a sense of wonder and awe by looking at the statue.
• Annapurna Temple – Dedicated to Goddess Annapurna, this temple is known for infusing visitors with a complete sense of calm and peace. The architecture of the temple is picturesque and unique. Cleanliness standards have also been maintained with strictness and burning of incense is not allowed in the temple premises. Book hotels near Indore Railway Station to seek the blessings of Goddess Annapurna on visiting the temple.
• Omkareshwar Temple –One of the 12 admired Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, the Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga is located on an island on the sacred Narmada River. A boat ride is needed to reach the temple grounds and due to its massive popularity, you can expect crowds to be there at all times.
• Gomatgiri –This place is a Jain temple built on a hilltop and is a sacred place for followers of Jainism. The surroundings of Gomatgiri are intensely peaceful and aesthetically pleasing. The temple was built in memory of the first Tirthankara of Jainism, Bahubali. He is also known by the name Gomateshwar. The statue of Bahubali attracts large crowds. For the comfort and ease of visitors, a guest house and eatery are also located near the temple.
A large number of religious spots in Indore attracts tourists from all over India. The varying nature of these temples and the aura they exude is irresistible and can help you attain a momentary calm. In this highly materialistic world, it is important to take your mind off the practicality of the world and experience divinity and peace by booking hotels near Indore Railway Station.
Created on Jun 25th 2018 01:35. Viewed 390 times.