MSN explore is not responding. How to fix this issue?by Emniye W. Tech Solution
MSN is a web portal powered by Microsoft. It has a vast collection of internet services and apps suitable for Windows and mobile devices. The web portal includes news on topics like sports, health, entertainment and more. Users can also access Skype, Outlook, Microsoft store via MSN network. It also supports search engine Bing. In short, it is a multi-purpose application and issues like MSN not responding affects the users heavily. If you are also having problem of MSN not working, then continue reading on.
MSN not responding can come with an error message like “MSN has experienced an internal error and will now close”. It will start working again once you reopen it in the browser. But if the problem occurs again and again, then you need a permanent fix.
What to do when msn is not responding Internet explorer?
Since MSN is the default website of Internet Explorer and both are from Microsoft, it works best with Internet explorer. But, here also the issue of msn not responding comes up. This may be either due to internal error of MSN or issues with Internet explorer. In this situation, restart the MSN website to fix the issue. If the problem occurs again and again, take the help of a professional.
When MSN is not responding in Windows 8,7 and 10.
Windows 7,8 and 10 are the most popular operating systems managed by Microsoft. MSN not responding is a common problem here also. If you are also facing this issue in windows 7,8 and 10 then first of all, complete all the updates of windows you are using. This fixes the issue of msn not working most of the time.
Some fixes for MSN not responding
Here are some easy fixes for the problem msn not responding. You can use them without the need of any technical support or expertise.
- First of all, restart your system and go to MSN. Sign in to the msn web page.
- See your system requirements are matching with the computer or not.
- Check the internet connection. It should have a good speed and should be properly connected.
- Go to windows help centre and check for the updates. If you find that there are updates available, install them.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of browser. Check online, if you find any new version for your browser, update your browser immediately.
- Delete all the cookies, cache and browsing history and see if msn explorer is working properly or not.
When your browser shuts down unexpectedly, then recover webpage while you open your web browser. Recovering the web page lets you open the web page you are using. Use the following options to solve the issue of MSN not responding recover webpage:
- Open your browser, go to settings and disable any add-ons or toolbars that you think are causing problem.
- Open browser in safe mode. Try to open MSN, it should be responding now.
- Check if your browser is affected by any malware or virus.
MSN not working
If you find that MSN is not working, then follow the below procedure:
- From start menu, go to control panel and click on Administrative tools.
- Open event viewer.
- Select application after expanding window logs on the left.
- Select “Filter current log” from the right-hand side.
- Check error on the filter log window.
- Type 1000 on the event ID box. Click on OK.
- Double check the latest application error. You will get the faulting module of the internal error. The faulting application should be MSN.exe.
This is all about the issue of MSN not loading or working. These steps are simple and you could use them without any technical assistance.
Created on Aug 30th 2019 06:52. Viewed 689 times.