Modern Taste in Home Décor: Useful Tips to Achieve Your Desired Lifestyle and Home Ambianceby Alsons Properties Leading Real Estate Firm
Lately, home decorating has been going in every possible direction. With the past few years seeing the resurgence of vintage-chic, modern style, and the incorporation of impossibly old and delicate antiques, it’s become difficult to achieve a stylish home with a good flow. The latest home chic interior design trend that’s popular with high end real estate homes today is actually a simpler and more refined version of the late 90’s shabby chic trend.
The focus now in lifestyle homes is on incredible quality furniture with great details. This can strike a challenge if you’re doing your home’s interiors yourself, which has become quite popular among homeowners as it makes the home feel much warmer and personal.
Decorating a home can take a lot of time, patience, energy, not to mention creativity and a keen eye for style. The trouble is, not everybody has all of that available to pour into designing their home.
Here are some quick, no-fail home interior design tips to remember for your next home makeover:
- Keep walls simple, and sparsely adorned with eye-pleasing prints or unframed canvas artwork.
- Shelves should be understated, with clean lines, and preferably of natural wood.
- Select kitchen accessories to complement sleek, modern décor. Aside from funky hammered metal cutlery or leather placemats, you can also add a totally modern, but still classy, vibe with complimenting cutlery.
- Porcelain vases, dinnerware, and intricate tiling complete the look. Lighting should be kept intimate and focused on gorgeous, elegant floor or table lamps.
- Pinterest and YouTube can be a great help when it comes to getting home makeover inspiration.
- Go décor shopping with solid motives, and be sure to define specific pieces that you’re searching for.
Spruce up your Home with Gorgeous Art!
Everyone is always looking for a new and exciting way to enhance the beauty and value of their high-end real estate homes. New cabinets, bathroom tiled, furniture, linen - these are all great for refreshing your home’s design, but the most fun way to get your home looking like it belongs in a magazine is with a lovely piece of art.
Although it can get intimidating, art can be the easiest and most interesting way to add character to your plain walls and unadorned shelves and cocktail tables. Add a bold, unique frame for another few pesos or so and suddenly you have a centerpiece for your lifestyle homes. Or, if your room already has some bold elements, try looking for interesting sketches you can frame. There are so many options you go for.
These are only some of the best tips when it comes to livening up your home’s interiors. You definitely don’t need to shell out for professional interior design services. It is, after all, your home and your place to express your vision of home!
Don’t be afraid to go online and browse through magazines for the inspiration you need. Most of all, don’t be afraid to experiment to see what works! In the end, it’s up to you to make your house feel like home.
Created on Oct 28th 2019 01:22. Viewed 503 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.