Mental Toughness Trainer in Singapore: Rejuvenate Your Soul & Improve Productivityby Wong Yu Jin Wong Yu Jin
Employee mental health is a win-win for entrepreneurs who endorse there is a concern. And in this post, you will read why it is important for managers and leaders to do something about their employees’ mental health and what are the benefits?
Understanding how a business can best support its employees’ mental health has developed drastically in the past few years. Mental health is a growing workplace concern as it results in poor productivity and absent employees. Fortunately, there is some best mental toughness trainer in Singapore who is helping organizations to create safe, open environments and helping employees perform at their best.
Improving the mental well-being of your workforce by investing in an Award Winning Motivational Speaker helps you reap many benefits for your team and for the organization. A mentally healthy workplace often puts a positive and protective impact on employees’ health and wellbeing. And it is important because:
1. Good mental health and wellbeing make a positive difference to employee resilience, performance, engagement, and quality of workplace relationships
2. Good mental health and wellbeing positively impacts on productivity and resilience of individuals, teams, as well as the organization
3. Employees demonstrate improvement in job performance and experience reputational enhancement
4. The organization achieves reductions in financial costs of sickness, poor productivity, turnover, incivility, and employee claims
5. It is the right thing to do from a humanitarian perspective. Many leaders, managers, and organizations are working towards meeting human rights expectations, and their employer/industrial occupational health and safety obligations.
Workplace stress often leads to low productivity and creativity. It further takes a toll on both the personal and the overall health of the company. To ensure you have happy, healthy, and engaged employees, mental toughness training in the workplace is a must. When employees are mentally strong, healthy, and engaged – they are more likely to be satisfied and productive at work. By making employee mental health a priority, create a supportive environment where people are able to bring their best selves to work.
So, if you are looking to build a strong company culture, improve retention, and increase revenue, you need to approach the best of Malaysia’s Top Speaker & Trainer to create a safe and transparent culture. Now without giving it a second thought, make mental health training mandatory for your company’s people to help them be more aware of and invested in this aspect of their employees’ well-being.
Created on Feb 17th 2021 06:32. Viewed 277 times.