Men’s Skin Care: Skin Care Routine Tips
by Happy Soul E-commerce
When it comes to skincare, men have traditionally kept it simple. However, more men are now pursuing healthier, younger-looking skin, making it a great time for men to evaluate their skincare routine.
Although there are key differences between men and women’s skin — for example, men’s skin is thicker than women’s — the basic elements of an effective skincare plan remain the same.
Men’s skincare should be straight forward and easy. There is no need for five-step peels or multiple layers of creams. Buy high quality, all-natural Men’s products, and your face will thank you.
Basic Men’s Skin Care Tips:
1. Wash your face daily and after exercise. Because regular bar soap often contains harsh ingredients that can be drying to the skin, wash your face with a mild facial cleanser and lukewarm — not hot — water.
2. Exfoliate Daily. Exfoliation is crucial to eliminate dead skin cells from accumulating and causing a bacterial infection on your skin. If you do not scrub your skin, your pores will build up dirt, causing your skin to break out more often.
3. Choose from the various men’s eye creams available in the market that will help avoid fine lines and wrinkles. Dab a little hydrating eye cream around your peepers every morning and before bedtime.
4. Moisturize your skin with a men’s face moisturizer by adding a dime-sized amount to your entire face. Hydrating your face keeps it generally looking good, prevents aging and wrinkles, and prevents excess oil production.
5. Also, keep your beard in good shape and use different beards oils and lotion to keep it tidy and prevent rashes on your face.
6. Care for your lips too. Use a good lip balm to keep your lips hydrated.
Some Do’s and Don’ts will lead you to brighter skin and a healthy lifestyle.
Here are some Do’s you must follow:
1. always stay hydrated
2. treat your wrinkles early
3. get enough sleep (7–8 hrs minimum)
4. eat lots of healthy fruits & veggies
5. avoid smoking
Some Don’ts you must avoid:
1. forget to cleanse every day
2. overdo sugar
3. Don’t Stress
4. Stay in sun for too long
Created on Jul 25th 2020 00:15. Viewed 206 times.