MBBS in Russia: Everything you need to knowby Yashoverseaseducaion Nagpur Overseas Education Consultant
Going for a medical career in India has become increasingly difficult in recent times. On one hand the entrance exams get ever too crowded thereby increasing the average performance and on the other hand the seats available in medical colleges are not increasing at the same pace. In addition to all of this, the fee charged by several private institutions is exorbitant. Amidst all of this an Indian student aspiring to build a career in medicines is left with less option. You might think you are one of them but this is only because you may not be aware of the option to study MBBS in Russia.
To study MBBS in Russia you may need a lot of minimum eligibility checkboxes to be taken care of, but unlike the Indian system of unbalanced applicants versus the seats available, the programs there are equally competent and recognized, but relatively easier to break into.
The first requirement you should take care of is the help of one of the study MBBS in Russia consultants in India. When you go out to search for study MBBS in Russia consultants in India, you will definitely come across a list of promising education consultants. What you need to understand is the fact that it is not necessary that all of them are competent enough in their field and will give you the right guidance. The best way to judge an educational consultant is by looking at his credentials, affiliations, licenses, permits, clientele and experience in the industry. Apart from this, their ‘prompt’ demand for any kind of fees will show you that they are not one of the industry veterans for sure.
When you start planning to go for your medical studies in Kazan state medical university in Russia, following are a few basics you should understand:
1. In Russia, even at reputed institutions like Kazan state medical university in Russia, the MBBS programs are divided into three broad categories: Programs taught in English, Programs taught in Russia and Programs taught in both the languages.
2. The content, competency and recognition of all the three types of programs is identical. What differentiates them is one component – the language in which they are delivered.
3. The language you choose to have your program in, will have a big impact on how you comprehend the material you are provided. For most of the Indian students, the best suited mode of the program is the one in English.
4. You should not have any doubts on the credibility of Russian universities and institutions. Indian medicinal career aspirants have been opting for an MBBS from Russia since more than two decades now. Many of these aspirants have completed their programs in Russia and are now practicing in India, while many have settled overseas.
5. The best way to gauge the competencies of your educational consultant is by looking at his affiliations with the educational institutions in Russia. Any educational consultant worth his salt will have stellar relationships in the form of affiliations with at least one college in Russia.
Created on Jun 20th 2018 00:12. Viewed 635 times.