Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What is it, Why a Man Should Use it, and What it Should Include.by John Dugan Owner
There are so many lotions and potions a man needs to look good and be healthy these days. Face lotion, body cream, facial serums, eye creams, male organ vitamin creams…wait, what? Yes, male organ vitamin creams are making a lot of noise these days and men everywhere are wondering if they are worth the time and money? The verdict is in and it’s affirmative that male organ vitamin creams are working for men and in some really big ways. Let’s break down what these creams are, what they do, and how to pick the best one.
What is Male Organ Vitamin Cream?
Male organ vitamin creams are lotions or oils that are used to moisture the member and reproductive area. They are formulated with ingredients that have been recognized as safe for delicate genital skin and are one element of having or getting a healthy member.
What Benefits Does it Offer?
Male organ vitamin creams have become so popular, largely in part to the anecdotal benefits they provide men of all ages. Men have reported a wide array of benefits from the regular use of male organ vitamin creams including:
- Soft genital skin
- Healing of rough, aggravated, or dry skin
- Smoothing and disappearance of peeling skin
- A reduction or complete avoidance of bacterial and fungal infections
- Increased sensitivity
- Reversal of performance dysfunction
- Improvement in blood flow, stimulating a harder, stronger hard-ons
- Genital skin rejuvenation
- Appearance of a younger member
- Reduction or removal of member discoloration and redness
- Genital skin soothing properties for rash, redness, and irritation
Of course, as with any product, results are individual. The results above, however, are echoed by a great majority of men who use these creams.
What Should the Best Cream Offer?
This is the tough part. There are a lot of creams out there, so it’s hard to know which one is the best and most potent. With that in mind, here are the ingredients a high-quality cream should include:
1) An all-natural, irritant-free base. The base for a good genital health cream needs to start by being all natural. Member skin is extremely gentle and lotions that contain hard ingredients or hard-to-pronounce names need not apply! A particularly great moisturizer that checks all of these boxes is Shea butter. Its velvety feel comes from the nuts of the shea tree. It also contains essential fatty acids that contribute to a soft, supple member.
2) Vitamin E. A great male organ vitamin cream will also include vitamin E. Vitamin E locks in moisture and creates a barrier to keep that moisture in and protect the skin from the elements. It’s also been known to reduce the appearance of scars.
3) Vitamin A. Vitamin A is an anti-bacterial, so male organ vitamin creams with this amazing vitamin will be shielded from nasty infections and smegma overgrowth.
4) Vitamin C. Wonder why so many creams of all sorts have vitamin C? Vitamin C is a critical element in collagen production which gives skin its bounce and elasticity.
5) L-Carnitine. This amazing amino acid helps protect the member from major problem causes like friction, compression, and peripheral nerve damage. These things can all lead to reduced sensitivity and make achieving and maintaining an hard-ons more difficult over time.
6) Arginine. Want a more powerful hard-on? Look no further than mega-vasodilator, Arginine! Vasodilators help dilate the blood vessels, which encourages blood flow resulting in a harder, stronger hard-ons.
When it comes to a specially formulated male organ vitamin cream, using the tips above, it’ll be easy to determine which is the best. Then, use a genital health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) daily for best results. A healthy member that’s clean, fresh, and protected will give a man pleasure for decades to come.Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common genital health issues, tips on improving sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Jul 15th 2019 09:30. Viewed 313 times.