Male Breast Reduction - Get a Firmer, Sculpted Chestby BodySculpt NYC Body Sculpt - Plastic Surgery
Hormonal changes, usage of certain drugs and medications, heredity, obesity and several other health conditions causes swelling of breast tissue in men. The condition may affect only one breast or both, and cannot be resolved through diet and exercise. Male breast reduction or gynecomastia treatment removes the excess glandular tissue and fat and results in a flatter, firmer and manly chest.
Male breast reduction is the most effective known treatment for gynecomastia or enlarged male breasts (www.americanboardcosmeticsurgery.org). Experienced surgeons perform male breast reduction in Manhattan, NYC, NY using BodyTite RFAL (radio frequency-assisted liposuction) device or the Smartlipo Triplex (laser-assisted liposuction) workstation.
Benefits of having Male Breast Reduction
Successful gynecomastia treatment:
- Enhances your confidence level and self-esteem
- Allows you to wear the clothes you want
- Allows you to go shirtless without feeling embarrassed
Candidate for Male Breast Reduction
To be a good candidate for male breast reduction, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Breast development must have stabilized
- Do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Do not smoke or use drugs
- Have specific goals in mind for improving the physical symptoms of gynecomastia
- Are physically healthy and of relatively normal weight
- Have positive outlook and realistic expectations
Find a Reliable Plastic Surgery Practice
If you are planning to get male breast reduction, choose an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice. Experienced plastic surgeons at such facilities will develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With the help of advanced 3D imaging technology, they will allow you to visualize the surgical outcome during the initial consultation. They will also educate you about the benefits and risks associated with the treatment. This will help you to take an informed decision. In a reliable practice, you can expect end-to-end care and support all through the treatment, right from initial consultation up to full recovery.
Created on Sep 8th 2019 22:52. Viewed 512 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.