Get a Beach Ready Body With a Tummy Tuck in NYCby BodySculpt NYC Body Sculpt - Plastic Surgery
Most women would love to flaunt a contoured slender body on the beach in summer. However, too much excess fat, loose skin in the abdominal area can keep them from doing this confidently. Having a tummy tuck in New York City can correct these flaws and provide you with a beach ready body. The procedure gets rid of excess skin and fat and helps you achieve a slim, shapely mid-section.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a popular cosmetic surgical procedure that helps women attain a trimmer abdomen. The procedure gets rid of exercise and diet resistant fat and excess skin from your body. When performed by a skilled surgeon, the procedure can help you achieve attractive, natural looking results. It can correct stretched abdominal regions and droopy skin that remains as a consequence of single or multiple deliveries.
A Tummy tuck in Manhattan can be performed using various minimally invasive technologies:
- Smartlipo Triplex: This is a laser assisted device that features three unique wavelengths -- 1064nm, 1440nm and 1320nm. These laser wavelengths can be used independently or blended for effective disruption of localized fat tissue and skin tightening.
- Vaserlipo: This innovative system can remove fat from targeted areas without disturbing nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue. It uses ultrasonic energy to liquefy fat with less trauma and pain.
- BodyTite: This device offers radiofrequency assisted liposuction that liquefies fat, tightens skin and coagulates blood vessels safely and effectively.
Surgeons in New York City are experts in various surgical techniques:
- Liposuction-only abdominoplasty: This technique is ideal for women with localized deposits of fat in the area. It reshapes the abdomen and improves contour and proportion.
- Limited abdominoplasty: This is a procedure for women with a minimal degree of skin laxity and a limited amount of excess skin.
- Complete abdominoplasty: In this procedure, the muscles of the abdominal wall are tightened and dominant stretch marks are removed.
- Brazilian tummy tuck: In this procedure, the incision is placed very low on the pubic area so that it is not visible even when a low-cut bikini is worn. As the procedure pulls up the pubic area, it can also help address incontinence.
In state-of-the-art surgical practices offering tummy tuck in New York City, surgeons help patients visualize their results using 3D imaging facilities. By showing you what your results would look like, they can guide you on choosing the option that would provide the best results in your case. Before undergoing a tummy tuck, make sure that you consult an experienced plastic surgeon who can provide optimal results. Ask your surgeon to explain the benefits as well as the risks of the procedure so that you can make an informed decision.
Created on Mar 16th 2020 22:17. Viewed 165 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.