Make Your Kitchen Interior Look Spacious and Luxurious with These Tipsby Cheey Jacob Interior Designer Sydney
It is a story of around a decade back that the kitchen was assumed as the place used only for cooking purposes, but things have changed drastically now. Now, kitchens are lesser of a kitchen and more like living rooms, where family members get together to discuss the entire day and plan their next day. This is why architects; house planners and interior designers are seen paying more attention towards kitchen interior Sydney in their new projects. They are also making sure that the feel that family members get in the kitchen is totally different and energising. They even offer several tips in case the kitchen is small, but still, you want to use it luxuriously and some of these tips have been discussed here in this post.
Use Drawers, Not Doors
- According to the experts, you can save a good amount of space by replacing the door-based cupboards with drawers as with it; maximum usage of the available space is possible.
- Another reason why drawers are a better option is that they will allow for the easy access of the items stored inside them.
- This is not seen in case of cupboards as they often give a cluttered look to the stored products.
- Other than this, rows of drawers also look chic and organized; even if their contents are not, no matter they are in kitchen interior Sydney or in office interiors Sydney.
Install A Petite Breakfast Bar
- You can immediately transform the entire look of the area with the help of a small step that involves getting a breakfast bar installed inside.
- This is a perfect option for small-sized kitchens that lack enough space to accommodate a dining table or a general kitchen table for meals.
- According to the experts, in such situations, a free-standing countertop ledge is a neat way of ensuring seated eating without adding bulk to the slight space.
Prioritize Perfect Positioning
- This has to be done to ensure that everything is stored ergonomically and still, there is a lot of open space available inside the room.
- For example – if you have a U-Shaped room or layout, you can consider whether extra-slim cabinets or drawers will allow optimum positioning of your key appliances.
- In such situations, another great addition would be a narrow pull-out pantry and drawers on either side of the stove as this would mean that the work triangle would still continue to persist in the kitchen interior Sydney.
Rethink Your Sink
- According to the designers of designer bathrooms Sydney, you can bring into use an undermount sink, as it would save a lot of countertop space.
- At the same time, it would allow for a flat draining area that can be used as a second surface.
- There are some other options too and one of the most impressive options is a single inset sink and then, compact farmhouse styles also can work well.
Other than this, there are several other steps that you can take to make your kitchen interior Sydney look spacious, luxurious and updated and some top names have been listed here.
- Be smart with shelving by looking beyond the obvious options
- Skip heavy handles
- Look for cabinets with inset troughs to grip
- Don’t assume that bigger is better in terms of kitchen appliances
- Squeeze in under seat storage
- Make a tall order
- Work your walls
Created on Apr 15th 2019 06:03. Viewed 259 times.